Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:57 AM

Author Topic: Happy Birthday FD  (Read 2778 times)

Offline chovas

Happy Birthday FD
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:57 PM »
16 November 2010... Just a bit before that, LL clan has closed. I was not caring much about clans at that time, I was just believing (and still do) at the big community of people who have a small radioactive "black and yellow" circle resting somewhere in their hearts. On the other hand, a good internet fellow named Dennis had already asked me before to join LL and I had said "ya sure why not"? Just after that, the leaders decided to close it (I had some bad timing to join there). So we found ourselves without clan and thought to start together something new. Thus, FD was born.. One year after (time flies damn it..!) I find myself still believing in my old theory but now I have also another "little thing" to believe at. A little worm home that through time became more and more important with people joining meanwhile who became also more and more close friends, dare I say brothers (through internet of course but still... that's how it feels here ;)  ). People who I might haven't had the pleasure to meet eye to eye but still our eyes have been watching at the same screen for many funtimes. People at whom I wish to have all the luck and happiness they could find in this miserable and unfair world. I have said before that WA might be for us the most important secondary thing in our lives (or maybe even less) but who said that this makes it less precious? Many times in our lives it is the less important things that can make all the difference. For example, today I had a really bad day, one of these days that you just wait to pass and hope to never have a similar one. One of these days that heart reaches the bottom and you wonder that if anything extra happens it can't go even worse than the bottom. One of these days that you wait for sleep time and hope that next morning all this haunting misery is gone. Don't worry people, nobody is injured or died or broken up with someone here, but mood is similar. And it will need some time to wear off until I come back here and laugh at all this crap I'm bothering you with. I wish the reason to remain private. But what I wanted to say is that even through this, I can still turn here and write at my friends, maybe catch a quick game at wormnet and do such minor "unimportant" things that can ease a big pain. So people.. always deal with the principal things first, but never underestimate even the smallest part that occupies  your every day life, because you never know.. it might turn out that it can be surprisingly soothing in a crappy day ;) Ok, enough with the miserable bastard! Happy birthday to all FD! Active or less active, it is an honor to have each one of you here. Also many special thanks to all our friends out there for the fun games. This isn't anywhere near to be a "happy birthday song" but I hope you still like it. Peace..  [/url]
[url]
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline Peja

Re: Happy Birthday FD
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 11:01 PM »
HB FD keep it up guys (execpt DENnis, he can burn in hell after there has been the big armageddon which doubletime has promised me to come soon)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 04:04 AM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline DumbBongChow

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 11:32 PM »
Happy Birthday FD clan. I wish you a happy day for you guys. Hope you guys stay active and hf in WA.
;D

I like making myself Feel(S) Good Man!

Our Community: (Our newest, updated schemes are at this site!)
http://wosc.tk/

DBC's Legendary Profile:
http://worms2d.info/User:DumbBongChow
http://worms2d.info/User_talk:DumbBongChow

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 01:55 AM »
hb FD :DDD
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline DENnis

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 04:23 AM »
One year is over already ... so unbelievable fast! Happy Birthday to FD and a very big thank you to our members, our friends and especially to you chovas.

I'm very impressed of your words. Well, I just remember our serious conversation with Spidergirl, you understand whats important, how to make people happy and why for this game should be.

Amazing long text and it is a honor to hear/read all that.

I'll always be there for my friends. Relaxing and playing/talking with friends helps so much and this really made me think a lot about your Post and what to answer. I don't know what to say more, just a very big thank you again!  :-*

chovas, by the way, you are too good in tower, if you fall down, just stand up and keep climbing up again! Together the roping and climbing is easier and with more fun =)

We don't need to play everyday to know that we are there. Some more words in this lovely animation:
http://dirtydennis.di.funpic.de/downloads/be-happy.swf  :-*

Offline Waffle

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 10:44 AM »
wow, this year really passed amazingly fast. Let's hope for some more nice years!
Happy Birthday
Sure we had some ups and downs, but we are still together <3

Offline wowwow

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 08:04 PM »
:D <3 FD

Sorry for my inactiveness xD , hope my 3rd position at free Playoffs would worth enought to compensate u guys ;P

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 09:57 PM »
Hey wowwow, gj with that 3rd place, 3 associates a heart, heart associates love. To say it in this way means u love us. Ya all good then! XD

Don't need to be a freak like me and play almost everyday. Just don't forget us and keep playing when you want and when you have enough freetime.

Offline chovas

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 12:59 PM »
Hey wowwow and Waffle.. Good to hear from you! Don't forget to switch on snoopers and play sometimes ;) DENnis you just said "a freak likes you"?? Well..I guess freaks can have feelings also.. :P As long as u2 are happy together :D

Offline chovas

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 01:03 PM »
Also I guess I still owe you a proper happy birthday song  ;D I hope that this 1 suits better  :P   [/url]
[url]

Offline DENnis

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 07:55 PM »
lol ... hmm but I don't like it. I would prefer something more metal / punk rock ;·D

Offline chovas

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36 AM »
There you go FreakDEN ^^

Offline DENnis

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 08:31 PM »
I don't understand a word, but gj anyway, when there's love, u can understand each other without words, ty ;D