Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:20 PM

Author Topic: (TUTORIAL) How to put the Collect sound effect in your speech. -Both WA and W3D-  (Read 733 times)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
In this tutorial I will show you how How to put the Collect sound effect in your speech, it may be a little difficult but I got an easy way for you.

-WHAT WE NEED-
  • An audio editor (I suggest you Audacity for a simple experience)
  • The Collect SFX from Worms Armageddon and Worms3D* (There's 2 attachments if you don't have the file)
*This will be excellent if you using the Worms3D SFX Patch for WA: https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1550/

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
-Step 1

Select the "collect.wav" file of your speechbank and drag it in Audacity [I will use The Mad English speechbank for example:https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1050/] (Fig.1)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
-Step 2

Select the "collectArm.wav" file you downloaded and drag it in Audacity, then use the Time Shift Tool to drag the other sound (the collect.wav file of your speech) in the "collectArm.wav" file end border.(Fig.2)

If you use the "collect3D.wav" file just drag the file in Audacity without use the Time Shift Tool.(Fig.3)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 08:21 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
-Step 3

To save, go to File>Export>Export as WAV and save it in your speechbank folder as "CollectArm" (...if you used the Worms Armageddon SFX)(Fig.4) or "Collect3D" (...if you used the Worms3D SFX)(Fig.5), just make sure to save the file as "16-bit PCM" or it will not work in the game.

If you want to ask me some questions, tell me.

Edoardo Moretti.