Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:15 PM

Author Topic: KARMA SYSTEM 2.0  (Read 72160 times)

Online Peja

Re: KARMA SYSTEM 2.0
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2011, 08:44 AM »
-1 for Chelsea and DBC for tryin to manipulate the Karma System

[approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:45 AM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Online Chelsea

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2011, 08:45 AM »
-1 for Peja (revange) :D

[approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:47 AM by Peja »

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2011, 09:47 AM »
-1 to nino.  I'm waging a royal war.

You call this tyrant your beloved king? tell me, my fellow serfs, has nino ever provided you with food and shelter so you and your family could live a decent life? Or has he just exploited you for slavery and to do his bidding?  It's time to overthrow the king! I'm making a call out to all of you poor farmers!  This man has reaped the benefits of your blood, toil, tears, and sweat.  We must call for reform!  We need a benevolent king, not a malevolent one!  This man would throw you in prison and swallow the key if you defied him; not only because he thinks keys are a tasty snack, but also because he is a cruel, heartless man.  He would defile every one of your wenches if he could, and he has already defiled a fair amount of them!  Take your dames back!  We must stand up and resist the pain and suffering this man has plagued upon us!  We're talking about a man who was convicted of arson on entire peasant farms!  Why have you not heard of this atrocities? Simply because this dictator has brainwashed his people and covered up his crimes against humanity due to his large power and influence on surrounding kingdoms!  It's time for we, the people, to show the world that we have the backbone to stand up and revolt!  It's time to make an example of this so-called noble emperor!  

Now, you may think I am just a disillusioned town crier with my own royal agenda, but let me assure you, I am a fighter of justice and peace!  My family line has been tortured by his blood; I know far too well what this man is capable of, and when I say capable, I mean he is extremely and often willingly capable of cutting off all of his emotions  to do something completely heinous, but only if it rubs in favor of his personal interests.  I've seen this first-hand!  He sent royal knights to burn down my farm and ruin my crops because of how successful and prosperous I was becoming!  He is afraid of potential competition and power!  He will stop at nothing to prevent the removal of his throne!  

Not convinced enough?  Take a look at this *lifts up shirt to reveal a branding*!  This is his royal crest, burnt to my flesh by his royal servants at his command.  He is the only one with this brand design!  We all know of the unjust laws he has in place for serfs caught with cattle of this brand!  He beheads them, even if there is little or no evidence!  Now please do not think that this burnt skin on my chest is a forgery!  The local blacksmiths are forbidden from making iron brands with this design.  Only one man in the world has the iron brand that caused this mark, this defilement, on my body, and that man is Nino! He was afraid of my influence!  He warned me to cease the radical speeches in the town square, but I cannot ignore injustice!  This *points to brand on my chest* could happen to you! To all of us! If we don't fight him!  It's already happening!

There is a good chance that Nino will find out about my latest outcry today and attempt to have me beheaded, so I must flee the duchy for now in fear for my life!  Could I starve? Could I be killed in the wild?  Yes to both of these, and I can thank the "king" for that!  But I hope to return to this once blissful countryside and see reform and change!  It's in your hands now!  If there is one thing I can leave with you after today, it is this;

We can't create one man's karma, but we can create revenge against that man.

Goodbye my fellow people!

[still approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:26 AM by Peja »
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 10:27 AM »
+1 to ShyGuy for the previous post.
-1 to ShyGuy for trying to overthrow the king ;D

[approved]

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 10:28 AM »
+1 shy for being a new komo

[approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:47 AM by Peja »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 10:42 AM »
-1 for crazy for not posting here

[approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:47 AM by Peja »

Online Peja

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2011, 10:53 AM »
-1 to nino.  I'm waging a royal war.

You call this tyrant your beloved king? tell me, my fellow serfs, has nino ever provided you with food and shelter so you and your family could live a decent life? Or has he just exploited you for slavery and to do his bidding?  It's time to overthrow the king! I'm making a call out to all of you poor farmers!  This man has reaped the benefits of your blood, toil, tears, and sweat.  We must call for reform!  We need a benevolent king, not a malevolent one!  This man would throw you in prison and swallow the key if you defied him; not only because he thinks keys are a tasty snack, but also because he is a cruel, heartless man.  He would defile every one of your wenches if he could, and he has already defiled a fair amount of them!  Take your dames back!  We must stand up and resist the pain and suffering this man has plagued upon us!  We're talking about a man who was convicted of arson on entire peasant farms!  Why have you not heard of this atrocities? Simply because this dictator has brainwashed his people and covered up his crimes against humanity due to his large power and influence on surrounding kingdoms!  It's time for we, the people, to show the world that we have the backbone to stand up and revolt!  It's time to make an example of this so-called noble emperor!  

Now, you may think I am just a disillusioned town crier with my own royal agenda, but let me assure you, I am a fighter of justice and peace!  My family line has been tortured by his blood; I know far too well what this man is capable of, and when I say capable, I mean he is extremely and often willingly capable of cutting off all of his emotions  to do something completely heinous, but only if it rubs in favor of his personal interests.  I've seen this first-hand!  He sent royal knights to burn down my farm and ruin my crops because of how successful and prosperous I was becoming!  He is afraid of potential competition and power!  He will stop at nothing to prevent the removal of his throne!  

Not convinced enough?  Take a look at this *lifts up shirt to reveal a branding*!  This is his royal crest, burnt to my flesh by his royal servants at his command.  He is the only one with this brand design!  We all know of the unjust laws he has in place for serfs caught with cattle of this brand!  He beheads them, even if there is little or no evidence!  Now please do not think that this burnt skin on my chest is a forgery!  The local blacksmiths are forbidden from making iron brands with this design.  Only one man in the world has the iron brand that caused this mark, this defilement, on my body, and that man is Nino! He was afraid of my influence!  He warned me to cease the radical speeches in the town square, but I cannot ignore injustice!  This *points to brand on my chest* could happen to you! To all of us! If we don't fight him!  It's already happening!

There is a good chance that Nino will find out about my latest outcry today and attempt to have me beheaded, so I must flee the duchy for now in fear for my life!  Could I starve? Could I be killed in the wild?  Yes to both of these, and I can thank the "king" for that!  But I hope to return to this once blissful countryside and see reform and change!  It's in your hands now!  If there is one thing I can leave with you after today, it is this;

We can't create one man's karma, but we can create revenge against that man.

Goodbye my fellow people!

[still approved]

if i wouldnt be his slave (and this gun helps to provide rebellion stuff) i would applaud you for this post shy.

Offline nino

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2011, 11:04 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHY, iam a good king, i always was!!!

u r making a revolution for nothing porra!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Peja

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2011, 11:09 AM »

Offline philie

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 12:34 PM »
peja +1
just to get him out of minus :)

[approved]

Offline Alien

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 12:51 PM »
+1 for myself, cause i want to see if that is possible in TUS KARMA SYSTEM 2.0 !

[approved but only works if approved by the king]

edit : lol just saw statik already tried it...i will edit my applaud back cause i don't want to be emo #2 xd

sorry!! but applauding yourself results in a negative.... correct me if im wrong, but you now get a -1 just like statik did!! there are no exceptions just because your FoS! bwahahah gg!

lol can't you read avi...the one and only king approved it !!!!!!!!!
a bit harsh, cause i took it back by myself... i would give you -1 now, but nvm. lol

Online Peja

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2011, 01:16 PM »
gj avi xd, maybe we will see the first "komo" punishment soon ;D

Online Peja

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2011, 01:20 PM »
+ 1 for random: reason: its f@#!ing hard to oversleep a lecture at 16:00 gj

[approved]

edit: backup 1
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 01:31 PM by Peja »

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2011, 05:00 PM »
-1 for the one who took agnosses name away from da karma panel

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2011, 05:01 PM »
+1 for agnos cus of da last night

sry spam but my fos bros wont allow 5 applaud in the 1 post for the same person

[approved]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:18 PM by philie »