Forums
May 01, 2024, 01:31 AM

Author Topic: Peja & Wally's Playoff Prediction Thread Extravaganza 2014  (Read 5772 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Peja & Wally's Playoff Prediction Thread Extravaganza 2014
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2014, 08:58 AM »

kawaiii
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2014, 06:59 AM »
Hopefully Spurs winning it all in this fashion will see more teams looking into proper basketball systems and proper coaching, as opposed to putting Jason Kid or Dereck Fisher in charge and running simple ISO's hoping your franchise guy has a day.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2014, 09:27 AM »

kawaiiiiiiiiiii
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2014, 12:27 PM »
In one of the most dominant NBA finals we have seen in many years, Spurs take home the prize.  Miami has some serious questions going forward this summer, Wade looks like he is done.  After being rested the whole season, he didn't even have enough in the tank to be effective in the finals.   Miami has big problems if he opts in at his current salary, they won't even have enough money to sign anyone for depth.  It appears their run is over.  I think the current spurs core could win another championship next year, barring a shift of power in the west or east.  Would be interesting if Cleveland could sign James and draft Embiid, they could have a championship shot as early as 2016, although I don't think they have enough to win it all next year.  Will be interesting if the Clippers could make a move to get closer.  I guess we have to see where Carmelo, Love, and LeBron all end up. 

Another might-be contender is the Mavericks, they were the only team good enough to take the Spurs to a game 7.  If they could add Carmelo this summer they would become a serious contender.  All speculation aside, this Spurs team is one of the best teams to watch I have seen in a long while.  They play basketball like it was meant to be played.  Congratulations to their coaching staff and players. 

Looks like Time Duncan has the last laugh, again:

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:36 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 02:58 PM »
my personal hell story is that I had a bit of money on 4-2 after 1-0

almost saved it a bit with kawai vs duncan h2h for mvp at 1.9 each

I'm glad basketball won anyway

And I hope NBA teams follow example get proper coaches and systems instead of putting all the responsability on their franchise players, that no matter how good, can't be relied on an absolute level, specially when it comes down to mentality, drive and on-court decisions
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:00 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.