Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:34 PM

Author Topic: PEJA goes to P(r)OLAND !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4433 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: PEJA goes to P(r)OLAND !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 05:03 PM »
Fantastic meeting! Wish I was there. :'(

me too xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2012, 06:44 PM »
who planned this meeting??

how the hell did peja get to poland? huahauh

this is crazy...  i want some more details on this.. what else did you guys do??

i wish i as there ;X

Offline Peja

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 03:05 PM »
about planning: all started like 1 year ago as berria and me wanted to meet in prague for the april 2012. somehow it didnt happen in april. well i had some money left for august so i asked berria if i can visit him.
i talked with bar about it and he said he has vacation and time. was kinda spontaneous   cos otherwise i would have make sure berria can come to kattowice as well. then van and redi said they might come and we arranged the meeting.

after we arrived in kattowice, we went to a restaurant. van called me a german caveman cos i ate the leftovers of the others. then we went to make the pics on this weird stadium and go to park. then redi did what redi does best and we moved on to the skybar. bar in kattowice on a high house. but was damm expensive (beer prizes were like in germany). then we went do bars town to get a hotel for the night. van decided to stay although he was broke and maybe had an exam to write on the other day (n effort).

we finnly found hotel (somehow weird pilgram stuff and bibles on the room) and get to bars house to get a laptop and moved to shop for beers. then we started drinking smoking etc. somehow the the light went out and i was sleeping. maybe the others know more about what was happening after someone turned off the light.

on the next day  redi (although he had took his "medicine" after waking up) and me had huge hangover, van was just bored. bar stayed kinda sober just dranks ome jägermeister afaik. we left our hotel room with nice ganjasmell and lots of empty bottles and a stickky foor. we made breakfast at bars house  and went back to kattowice where van and redi drove back home (before that, redi puked on the trainstation) . bar and me took a bus to cracow and made some sightseeing. really amazing town. i stayed the night at barmans house, where i got a introduction into bng. on the next moring i went to drive back to my home and it took 13 hours.

for me it was an awesome experience. the polish guys put alot effort in it. van wasted his last money and risked to f@#! up an exam, redi drove about 5 hours just to meet me and to drive home 5 hours again with huge hangover.barman was great host, he even made me a nice lasersight gift.
the time with berria was amazing, really was like meeting an old friend. anyway thanks to all of you for the nice time, i will be back.

some quotes i remember:

"f@#! es" seems to be become an official wormers toast lmao (heard it from 5 worms player i was drinking with at this month)

peja is shirtless, van cames into the room
van: "i knew it would happen"

van after he told his parents he wont come home before next day:
"redi, do your parrents know you are several hundred kilometers away to meet some internet friends?"
redi: "lol no"

Peja:" I love cocks"

van:"peja, u should know im not here to visit you, im ordered to recruit u to roh

redi:"ey ufo"
then he crashed his beer bottle against mine which caused a nice flood under his bed

Offline Alien

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 03:37 PM »
sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and that even wasn't the whole story.

ae ufo medicine and puking at the trainstation lol

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2012, 03:56 PM »
Siema kutras

Offline Hussar

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2012, 04:40 PM »
u didnt wroted ur story from begining !!!!!!!!! KUTAS!

Offline Peja

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2012, 05:34 PM »
u wrote the story about the days in boleslawiec  ;D

Offline barman

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2012, 06:59 PM »
I'm really glad everyone decided to come for some fun, it was a memorable meeting indeed!

The building in front of which we took the photos was Spodek, Peja was calling it "ufo" and wanted to have a pic with it right from the moment when he first saw it on a map a few weeks before he came to Poland. Sorry if the prices in the Sky Bar were a bit unexpected, although I hope you enjoyed the view from the top of the tallest building in the region (Altus) ;)

The funny thing was that after the first day I had to book a hotel in my own city because otherwise I would be only able to stay with them till 22:00. Fortunately Peja, Redi and Van were in a 4-person room so it was no problem. As Peja said, we stayed in a pilgrimage center near a church. It's famous because of a painting of Madonna which reportedly cures all diseases XD

I think that if there will be any big worms meeting with lan games and stuff in the future, it will be very hard for anyone to focus and play seriously because of the atmosphere, I wasn't even nearly as drunk as the rest but it didn't prevent me from playing like absolute crap ;) (but I hope that I managed to convince 3 more wormers that fast and accurate finger roll is possible on a single unmodified spacebar). It took us more time to walk to my house and grab the kb + laptop than actually playing worms (we only had two games, a roper and an elite we didn't even care to finish). We instead prefered to talk about cocks and stuff :P

Peja really was in love in Cracow, too bad we had only like 3-4 hours because we wanted to get back to my city at a reasonable hour. We just visited the main square and the Wawel hill. I'm sure we will do more sightseeing next year. We returned to my house at like 21:15 and played worms for several hours. We finished on 2:00 and had to wake up at 5:45 because Peja's train was leaving from Katowice shortly after 8:00 (it takes about one hour to get there from my city). I had only about 7 hours of sleep during these 2 days.

The toy I gave to Peja was a green laser which is so strong that it has a visible beam (I got myself another one in August so this one was spare), it looks like a lightsaber at night :D
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »
"f@#! es" seems to be become an official wormers toast lmao (heard it from 5 worms player i was drinking with at this month)
f@#!ing lmao.  i was at the library when i read this and i laughed out loud.  people around me looked at me like i was crazy.

Offline Casso

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2012, 07:51 PM »
I have the same laser, it's very powerful and it's visible for several kilometers. LOVE it <3