Forums
May 07, 2024, 01:26 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 14579  (Read 513 times)

Offline Maciej

[SOLVED] game 14579
« on: December 31, 2009, 03:00 PM »
clanner pb vs bor, elite.
Crash in his last turn used skip walk (or how it's called). It's not allowed in league. Open in 18:00 wait few sec and check it. Hope this match will be deleted.

Re: game 14579
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 03:04 PM »
U hope match will be deleted? rofl hahahaha.
I used cus. didn't make my turn faster and without fast walk I kill you to so then?
read rules there's nothing about skip walk.
PS
 gg pb for that
us never play you again
only if pb kick maciej from clan

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 03:14 PM »
For the first skip walk makes your turn faster, and I don't care if it helped u or not. It's not allowed or we will add infinite fast walk to elite scheme?

ps I don't know what the f@#! u want from me. You all hate me just because I keep the rules rofl, as it was before, when u reported 7 games instead of 4 hahahaha and u were 'ok' then, but the 'bad' was me because I complained it oO
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 03:17 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 05:18 PM »
Yes we all hate you. U r right.
BTW this skip walk didnt help me to win this game, that's why u r so lame and u ha to complain about shits who noone cares... newb

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 10:16 PM »
Game is voided.

Quote from: Elite rules (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-7/)
No glitches are allowed in the game.

It may not have helped you in this particular game, but we don't want an avalanche of 'it didn't change anything' arguments if we allow this kind of glitching in games. Just simply don't do it.

Yes we all hate you. U r right.
BTW this skip walk didnt help me to win this game, that's why u r so lame and u ha to complain about shits who noone cares... newb

This kind of talking isn't helping you either.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:19 PM by MonkeyIsland »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz