Forums
May 12, 2024, 06:29 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] complain of cFc free win in po..  (Read 1053 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: complain of cFc free win in po..
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 06:48 AM »
Just for the record, the whole "muppet" thing doesn't bother me lol, like I said mm must stand for muppet muppet cuz they're the muppets lol, some people find avi and shy funny, some people ignore them, and others think they are complete losers, just like every other person on these forums, and for that fact, in the world lol, in the end it's all good, each to their own :)

But yeah, D1, it's easy to sit there and say ignore people, especially in this day and age, people HAVE to share their opinions, and feel they have to react to certain things certain people say.

I think the "drama" is ok as long as people can keep the language appropriate, including myself.

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 08:17 AM »

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 09:13 AM »
well d1 about the complaint...

i posted about crash disapper..and say than he has a big problem for doenst show up for 3 weeks...

Yes, you did. Crash didn't. DoH has more members than you and crash and if those other members are inactive, then that means DoH is too small and should have new members.

I think I've posted about that a couple of times :)

And yeah, ignoring Zippo really is that easy. "Last post by Zippo? Better not click that." "Game reported by Zippo? better not click that." Done!
If you read those thread, that's your own choice.

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 04:15 AM »
yes, me and shy found it amusing with the muppet thing... infact, we decided to just keep saying "muppet muppet muppet" to komo, and see how long he would keep on fighting.. hahahha

so yeah, it was very amusing.. lets not forget, it was our damn forum that the muppet thread went on it... we can do any god damn thing we want in our forums...  and when komo would not stop muppeting, we chose to lock it...

and the fact komo had to make a "for the record, the muppet thing did not bother me muppet muppet muppet muppet" only proves the point... like husk kindly posted a pic of ;)

and komo, who exactly thinks me and shy are complete losers??? ahh nevermind, just drop it.