Forums
May 14, 2024, 05:07 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 49343  (Read 656 times)

Offline avirex

[SOLVED] 49343
« on: December 24, 2010, 08:45 PM »
this guy threw like 5 or 6 3-second nades at me to start out the game.. then had the nerve to tell me to play by the rules, and to re-aim.. haha

if im not repeating shots, i dont have to freaking re-aim...

then at the most crucial point of the game.. he throws a sitter at me.. bng sux -

i think the game should be voided, and bng removed from TUS league. haha.

Re: 49343
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 08:51 PM »
I don't really want to get involved but when I saw that you didn't re-aim I was like ;O

Isn't re-aiming a fundamental part of BnG?!

I've never played anyone in my life who didn't re-aim :<

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 12:15 AM »
TuS rules state you MUST re-aim, but repeats are allowed, if he did do a sitter, did he take the penalty for this avi?

I'll take your word for it whatever you say.

TuS BnG is war avi mate, bl.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 01:32 AM »
why would i re-aim when im doing a totally different shot??? besides... i bng my instict only... most of my shots.. i look at wind, and and start to shoot... or if i have bad wind... decide what second nade im going to throw, and start to shoot..

i dont line up my shot for the entire turn time and get it exact... i kinda bng like its hysteria lol...

and, no komo he did not take a penalty for his sitter.. thats why i am making this complaint.

this is prolly my second complain i have ever made on tus.... i do not normally compain.. but the score was tied at 40 and change each.. and he tossed a sitter... that was a shitty time of the game for that to happen. should be void i think, but i could be wrong.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 01:49 AM »
Did you ask him to take the penalty?

I don't see any chat in-game, either way, do you want me to check the game?

If his sitter was as crucial as you say it is, i'll vouch for you.

Off-record though, K1NG is a pretty good BnG'r, he is in a2b and everytime I play him, he normally plays very fair, with a big variety of shots and generally a nice attitude, but TuS BnG is different, people play to win, and will use rules to their advantage.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 02:55 AM »
sure, watch the game.. he played pretty lame, and i never said a word until he worried about me not re-aiming... but as u can see by my variety of shots....

i believe the re-aim rule is if ur going to try the same shit shot again...(and when i did try a shot for the second time, i would re-aim)

and yes komo, his sitter was at an absolute worse time of the game.. im sure u would agree.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 03:17 AM »
avi, I just checked, it actually wasn't a sitter, it didn't stop motion at all, and according to the TuS rules it must stop motion for 0.25s or more for it to be classed as a sitter, it wasn't the best of shots agreed, but it wasn't a rule break.

Copied straight from TuS official BnG scheme rules:

"- Your aim must be readjusted before every shot. Crosshair must adjust over 45 degrees from its original position before the next shot can be made. The penalty for not readjusting your aim is a Grenade or Bazooka to and from yourself in an attempt to cause the same damage you previously inflicted."

I wish I could stick up for you here avi to break the ice, but unfortunately I can't, he didn't break any rules, I admit, all the repeats etc is lame, but fine by TuS rules, sorry mate...

:(

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 03:33 AM »
ok, no problem.. i thought it was a sitter in the game, and then i watched replay, and was not sure... seemed like it was but was not for sure, so i made complaint... if u say its not sitter i believe it.... i think it was lame though, and at a bad time...

and i have no reason to re adjust my shots when i am doing a totally different shot...

i have never had anyone complain about me not adjusting, cuz its obvious im not cheating in anyway.. i shoot out of instict... shyguy always yells at me because i dont take my time, but thats just how i bng.. if i take my time and try to line up my shot then its totally off target, if i just go with instict, and shoot at somewhat fast, however im feeling it, i can usually be pretty good in bng...

a good memory, couple months back me and shyguy vs you and im not sure if it was KRD, or Wormfood, in one of your bng tourny u hosted... me and shyguy came with in like 1 shot if beating u guys.. u were shocked at how well we played :) and we were too :P

hahahah anyway, thnx foryour input, this game is solved.. gg k1ng.. i still think ur shots were lame, but i guess they r legal... gj on the 3 seconds nades :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 05:08 AM »
Yeah I remember that game, best BnG I ever seen you play, that was actually a really really nice 2on2 BnG vs you and Shy :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 07:51 PM »
It wasn't a sitter, so you have no complaint here, avi.

Same shot, different shot, doesn't matter, you need to re-aim.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz