Forums
May 22, 2024, 05:13 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #53025  (Read 2031 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: #53025
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 08:18 AM »
(Also why would someone hide in a place where a 4s nade with 5 bounces can hit him?)

^^ Could not have said it better myself, that there, is the truth :)

nino, I already have wrote enough about BnG ;)

chakk, a perfectly thrown 3s grenade that gets stuck like THIS game, something that happens like 1 out of every 10,000 shots or something, to us in b2b/a2b is "less of a cow" than an intended bouncy sitter because the player was trying to throw a nice clean shot, throwing a low angle/lowish pwoer 4s grenade is just asking for trouble because the risk of it sitting is incredibly higher.

But I agree with MI, and I actually like the TuS rules, I love having 2 different sets of rules and styles to play against everyone.

TuS BnG is war, sometimes you walk into an ambush, gotta be prepared for anything, never underestimate anyone or think they will play with style, but I still enjoy playing it and love trying to outwit "easy lame shots and repeats" with tactical BnG.

a2b BnG is more about style and fairplay as well as being competitive and ruthless, the rules make for a more challenging and impressive match between good players, you can still play a2b with basic shots, it just rules out most of the things alot of people hate about BnG.