Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 6991  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Rok

Re: game 6991
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26 PM »
So...

The misunderstanding started when Flori asked "Can i use both lg and fast walk in the same turn?" He probably meant whether he can use it anytime and aynwhere, but this is not what he ACTUALLY asked - RaW's understood simply as using it both in one turn. I can understand the linguistic mistake, but what I don't understand is why you guys couldn't solve something so simple on the spot, since no damage was made on Flori's first turn. Instead, you all (an honorable exception being Tade) just went "noob", "kreten", "stupid kid"  :-X

Using a grenade to gain retreat time is not a cow, if both opponents agree before the game.

Next thing was the teleporting. "tele to tele" is a common rule, but it's also possible to play without it, if both opponents agree before the game.

You guys could settle all things peacefully. Instead zoky cowed too by not using lg on the right box (I don't care that you asked if you can, you said it's a cow yourself and you still did it), then Dulek cowed with dyna, etc...

why we report..lol
coz u made 10x cow lol
This game could be a default win for RaW, IF AND ONLY IF you guys wouldn't cowed and quitted.

Like usually, I agree with MI and Wooka, the game's voided.

m8..u need find words my words with insulting..

You said "kreteni".
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline zoky

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 08:46 PM »
daj prevedi poljski

Offline Rok

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 09:04 PM »
ako mislis "kreten", mislm da znaju oni sta to znaci :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline zoky

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 09:23 PM »
haha ne..ono sto su oni pricali :P