Forums
May 11, 2024, 11:42 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #70577  (Read 558 times)

Offline Random00

[SOLVED] Game #70577
« on: May 24, 2011, 06:04 PM »
Hey,
I agreed on playing classic tus againt Anromas (4Nl20M45). We started with my pick: Shopper.
After I blocked one of his worms with a petrol, he was just waiting his whole turn while his worm was showing the white flag.
In the turn after this, the game lagged out.

I thought he was pissed, cause he realized he's gonna lose this one. Coming back to ag I asked him if he wanted to host his pick.
He was writing a lot of stuff all in caps inclduing stuff like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", "IS MI WIN", "YOU QUITTER". I wasn't able to explain him that the game probably just lagged out and it was nobodys fault, so I just hosted up with the intention to rematch this Shopper.
In the host he continued to write all in caps and his whole attitude was pissing me off, so I wanted to quit this tus match (not playing any game at all vs. him). So, I just closed the host and left (going afk for ~2mins).

When I came back he was in ag again, saying something like "YOU PLAY MI PICK?". Since I was sure Im not able to explain him anything (apparently I dont speak spanish), I let him host and we played his pick.

After I reported this, I just saw that he reported the Shopper as his win...
So, it would be nice if you could simply void this game as soon as possible... and please MI, run the streak fixing script after this, cause I was on a good Shopper streak.
Thanks....

Gamelink: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-70577/

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Game #70577
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 06:08 PM »
Games are void.
The streak fix script will be run at the end of the season.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.