Forums
May 16, 2024, 08:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 78447  (Read 1356 times)

Offline BoNuS

[SOLVED] 78447
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Played hysteria vs phanton I shot it the petrol and immediately afterwards made a big lag after a few minutes disengage the connection, I waited for 15 minutes on AG but did not come.
then I saw that instead of waiting for rh the game, is played with wowwow!
And then he wrote me

PTxr0x> f@#!
PTxr0x> u

pls delete this game because phanton did not win this!
!!! FULL Pack `TTRR` Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/files/download/file-210-1/
!!! All Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/members/BoNuS/

Offline Phanton

Re: 78447
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:31 PM »
to stop giving a smart, no fool you, grow a kid, I was in ag that you made ​​a fool out I waited to report, you cool

you should be banned, put a replay liar with 3 worm and even played offline, you can see the replay and who is wrong now? I see the replay and see it .... relay you took the lie Bonus ...

Moderators for trying to deceive the other players and play against me ... putting a horrible replay of lying, with worms and 3 aida playing off =.=

To the flag of my team is different and bonus is not th ... ruin if your net is fine, I left and we could play another day, but you chose to lie replay creating a liar, and still has the courage to put false words here .. as I saw said that you should grow a child ...

if you were banned for a week would be enough for you? I think it should be applied, I j'aprendi the lesson, now it's your turn ... Mod pls teach him ... help this child to be more sports ...
 :'(

and I have not ensultei, those words he said were never mentioned by me one more lie ... gross ... pff bonus and you still was my friend ... I do not know what happened to you     :-X  :(

I ask that you delete this replay because it is false, ... replay played off very poorly done and false     78442

EDIT: merged your quintuple post into one (had to look quintuple up in dictionary, btw). Use 'modify' button, grrr.

Rok
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:14 PM by Rok »
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 02:14 PM »
It looks like a zillian rap  :D

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 08:08 PM »
OK, this game should be void.

Bonus should not be reporting with fake replays. I'm gonna check if this is the first time he's done it or not.

Phanton, if you disagree with a report against you, use the complaint forum. Don't report a new win in response.

I've removed both games.