Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:03 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Not reported  (Read 872 times)

Offline Ray

[SOLVED] Not reported
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:35 PM »
I played 4 games with seBa, he won the first game, it was a TTRR, but he never reported. Can you please add the game, moderators? It goes directly before #91653. I attached the replays. It was my pick.

* 2011-11-13 15.39.36 [Online] @CF-Ray, seBaCKC.WAgame (30.29 kB - downloaded 18 times.)

* 2011-11-13 15.44.16 [Online Round 1] @CF-Ray, seBaCKC.WAgame (38.4 kB - downloaded 25 times.)

Offline Random00

Re: Not reported
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 05:55 PM »
The replays you attached show a draw. 52 for both. :s

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 07:25 PM »
Sorry, here's the third replay.

* 2011-11-13 15.49.03 [Online Round 1] @CF-Ray, seBaCKC.WAgame (48.64 kB - downloaded 19 times.)

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30 PM »
HELLO?!?

Did I ask too much? You go around throwing different colored dots so merrily to everyone who says the truth a bad word, but you can't report a damn game?

Are you inspecting the validity? What would I gain with this? I just want all games to be reported, seBa did not report at the time because the page was down, I was patient enough to wait 20 minutes (okay, I just don't have a life - GUILTY) and I reported, he went out, got laid probably.

Seriously, why can't you just do this? ???

Offline franz

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 08:48 PM »
it's something only monkeyisland can do
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:50 PM by franz »

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 09:02 PM »
Yes, I figured that, this doesn't happen often enough to code an INSERT query for it. :) MonkeyIsland, why don't you do it? *-*

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 09:21 PM »
HELLO?!?

Did I ask too much? You go around throwing different colored dots so merrily to everyone who says the truth a bad word, but you can't report a damn game?

Are you inspecting the validity? What would I gain with this? I just want all games to be reported, seBa did not report at the time because the page was down, I was patient enough to wait 20 minutes (okay, I just don't have a life - GUILTY) and I reported, he went out, got laid probably.

Seriously, why can't you just do this? ???

Why can't seBa just do it? Did you message him? I can't make that out from your posts :o
As franz said, only MI has direct access, so only he could do such a thing. I'm not sure if we're going to make a habit of adding games like that, though. We're not here to pick up the pieces because someone else is being lazy.
Problem is, MI isn't always home and can be away for several days, which means he's unable to do this sort of thing. It's better to contact the person involved first (seBa in this case).

We don't like handing out green/orange/red dots, but we've put up the rules for a reason. We don't hand out dots for telling the truth, we don't hand out dots for disagreeing with us, we don't hand out dots because they've said a bad word.

Sorry for the wait.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 10:18 AM »
MonkeyIsland was around for days, he messaged me plenty of times, asking for TUS. I just don't get it, it's like 3 clicks for him, done in 10 seconds, I have to send message, wait, wait, wait, then get answer, that he doesn't have the replay, oh wait, what scheme was it, blablablalbablalblablalblala.......................................................... and it just goes OOOOOOn and oooon and on. Seriously.

Same thing with when some time ago, many clans could not report their games, because players were not in the clans and instead of adding them manually, he decided to answer asking them to explain it to them, etc. ??? ??? ??? ???

you know exactly seBa doesn't often visit the forums (I can understand though) he will never find this topic, and the hell with all this messaging when it's 3 clicks for the administrator.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 12:46 PM »
Everybody on 1, 2, 3:
BOOOO MI!!!

oh before I go on my lazyass mode, I fixed it Ray :-*

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 01:11 PM »
* KoreanRedDragon throws shoe at MI.

>:(

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 02:23 PM »
Everybody on 1, 2, 3:
BOOOO MI!!!

oh before I go on my lazyass mode, I fixed it Ray :-*

Thank you. :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 02:39 PM »
* MonkeyIsland dodges the shoe coming to him.

@KRD,
Since you're into politics, should I read more into that line? You know that was Iraq right? ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 02:46 PM »
* nino brings KRD arrasted for the ofence, and turn him his slave forever.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.