Forums
May 18, 2024, 04:27 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] TEL #49943  (Read 632 times)

Offline Husk

[SOLVED] TEL #49943
« on: December 31, 2010, 08:00 AM »
my kb stopped responding after my 2nd turn

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TEL #49943
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 08:07 AM »
Your 2nd turn was a complete failure, and I had a huge advantage either way after my nice dynamite, even before this kb excuse.

I know you are a nice guy, and probably telling the truth but anyone could use this excuse, and I have learned alot in Elite over last 2 weeks to have a really good chance of winning after my dyna, and like the 2nd game, you should quit if stuff wasn't working, and explain to me and we could either rematch or leave it.

Everyone has bad luck from time to time, everyone has suffered :(

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 08:16 AM »
u know, u have tried taking unrighteous victories before, like here

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 08:20 AM »
Unrighteous victories?

That situation was completely different and so much out of context from this one.

For starters, that BnG was a joke, these games were serious.

You are expecting me to forfeit 2 games I won fairly, cmon mate, please do not blame me, for your mistakes and the risks you took to play these games.

This is like saying, if I win, everything is ok, but if I lose, PC troubles and should not be allowed... Which I think is worse than reporting a victory like this.

I think you should stand up and take responsibility for the risk you took if you really have PC problems and look forward to future games we can enjoy fully :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 08:37 AM »
u r serious that this game should stand, i got to play 2 turns. and i didn't quit because i wanted to see if i can write anything in chat. im amazed how sure u r about ur win after both had 2 turns.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 08:38 AM »
Husk, common sense, why wait the whole game and let someone win like this, when you could quit and explain.

No point trying to be civil when it's too late.

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 12:47 PM »
iam impressed with this atittude  :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.