Forums
May 13, 2024, 05:42 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] IS Ray A moderator ?  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] IS Ray A moderator ?
« on: March 02, 2010, 08:44 PM »
I played a tnl game vs Menson. ANd he obviuosly dropped early in the game. I didnt find him in ag so i wonderd what to do about it.

Then i decided to pm Ray about it.

[21:39:36] -> [RoH`Ray`snp] My opponent dropped out
[21:39:50] -> [RoH`Ray`snp] ANd he isnt here. It was early i dont want to claim the win
[21:39:51] <- [RoH`Ray`snp] I don't give a shit about you
[21:39:54] Quit: RoH`Ray`snp (ProSnooper 2.0.0 build 201)

I thought that RaY was a moderator and would help out incase a dropp happend for exampel. IS this even the real RaY ? I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything i was just wondering. He has the " Moderator " tag on him here at the forums.

He has actually been very rude towards me here at tus recently. I won a t17 game and instead of playing the second game elite i decided to give him win so i could get off the pc. But instead he seemed very upset and told me " Not to report the win " Despite giving him the next elite win.

Who are the moderators to ask if something happends ? Is Ray a moderator ?

Offline Ray

Re: IS Ray A moderator ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:06 PM »
No, Ray is not a moderator.

Stop sending me 34 private messages and annoying me and the whole community to hell, then I might change my attitude towards you. Got it?

Offline zoky

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 08:25 AM »
dt,u talk about rude behaviur?.Man i have coment ur game vs hargen-crew,and u need be banned same moment.U dont have something better to do,then U annoying ppl in AG,and here.
stupid question what too do,if some1 have drop early in the game.U can report win only if U have big advange,but U dont care,U just wana talk bullshits

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57 PM »
ray stopped being a moderator quite a long time ago... however we still appreciate his help with complaints :P

the complaint mods are rok, crazy, darkone, and myself, just simply look at where it says "mods" under the complaints forum :P

Offline chakkman

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:02 PM »
Even if he was a mod, what exactly was wrong about his behavior? If you have a problem with a game you can come here and complain. Also the amount of complains you already started/were involved in makes me think that you are the problem actually. Be happy you can still play on this site...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 05:04 PM »
Our deal with DT was he don't post on the forum in the first 2 weeks after he got unbanned. He held himself for like 2 months I guess. I think it is time to renew our deal DT ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 05:08 PM »
Our deal with DT was he don't post on the forum in the first 2 weeks after he got unbanned. He held himself for like 2 months I guess. I think it is time to renew our deal DT ;)

I didn't do anything wrong. he was the one that didn't want me to report a game (propably because he would lose more points than he woudl gain if he accepted free wiN) ANd he was a mod be4 so it is not my fault that i thought he was a mod.

Allso i am not involved in any complaiints...

Offline chakkman

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 05:19 PM »
I recommend you browse throught the leagues complaints forum and see how many times your name pops up there. Anyway, end of discussion, the mods allow you to be here for what reason ever so i have to accept that. *bangs his head on the table*

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 06:05 PM »
*gives chakkman a helmet*

dt isnt nearly as bad as before his ban, people should give him a chance... we are watching him tho! (beware dt :P)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12 PM »
Actually: (read the chat)
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19858/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19859/

dt games that are being played in TUS, are part of TUS. You think since you are not messing with forums (Which apparently you have started), you can start in the games chat?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14 PM »
*gives chakkman a helmet*

dt isnt nearly as bad as before his ban, people should give him a chance... we are watching him tho! (beware dt :P)

True, but hes getting warm atm :). Beware of when hes hot...

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 08:10 PM »
ray stopped being a moderator quite a long time ago... however we still appreciate his help with complaints :P
Thank you! :)

Offline Wormwarrior

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 08:22 PM »
Just say one thing, today on ag i say tus ne1? dt responded me yes, i hosted he come on my game, say not roper, called me a noob and gone why people like it play tus? 

Offline zoky

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 08:41 PM »
idk what is point in dt words,when he call ppl noobs,etc

there is no scheme where he is close to pro CLOSE,he just coming in ag to insult ppl.same is here,he has join to f@#! us in brain.best way to avoid that is ignore him in AG,and bann him here :P

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 09:06 PM »
Actually: (read the chat)
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19858/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19859/

dt games that are being played in TUS, are part of TUS. You think since you are not messing with forums (Which apparently you have started), you can start in the games chat?

havent payed any attention to his games so havent seen this... but yeah thats old dt attitude for sure lol

this isnt an actual complaint so im gonna close this