Forums
June 09, 2024, 02:46 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #11324 Late report  (Read 648 times)

Offline Crazy

[SOLVED] #11324 Late report
« on: November 11, 2009, 03:58 AM »
Hi! Me and Ruckus played four games, those were all some nice games and he`s a nice player  :) He won the first game and I won the other three games. Afterwards, I waited about 20 minutes for him to report, but he never did. So I reported my three games, and I played an additional three games vs SacrificialLamb later on. I haven`t really set myself into the rules completely yet, but I guess him reporting this late will give him more points and punish me even harder, as I gained a higher rating reporting my games first vs him and with the games vs SacrificialLamb. I know I can have the game deleted because of a late report, but that`s not really fair in my opinion. I just want the ranking to be correct. Is it possible to set the game in the correct order, or will that cause a lot of extra work?  ???

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: #11324 Late report
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:38 AM »
I don't mind about the extra work if it is all about making a better community. I'm thinking about the rules only.

The correct order as you said, You mean fixing your points vs Ruckus AND SacrificialLamb, Right?

Edit: I checked the games. There's no need to fix anything. Your games with Ruckus is Roper and BnG while with SacrificialLamb it is TTRR, Elite, Team17. These are different schemes so no points is affected by the other game.

When reporting, System calculates you overall points in that scheme with your opponent'. And apply the result to your Overall and seasonal league points. Since you played different schemes nothing changed. (It would change if you had played 'Roper' with SacrificialLamb)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 04:46 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 04:59 AM »
Still, Ruckus reported his pick (the first game that was played) which he won, after I had reported my wins. Which means he reported his pick when my ranking was higher then it would have been if he reported the game when he should have  :-[ But let`s just leave it there, I`ll tell Joe he better report his games in time next time I see him  :P

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 05:01 AM »
In that case, yes it has been affected. I'll correct it :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 05:24 AM »
Thank you very much, Sir  :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 05:41 AM by Crazy »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 05:57 AM »
Corrected.

*Solved