Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:46 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 12358 -  (Read 575 times)

Offline Camper

[SOLVED] 12358 -
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:45 AM »
We are winning when cfc COWED .
he killed my worm with 97 HP . 
Next round, he was playing, and he saw that wont can complete map, back and  skiped.

He said that I had 2 chances, but that cow make me so nervous that i didnt can rope.

This game should be our won, please.

Re: 12358 -
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:42 PM »
If you break any of the rules mentioned above (WBA, CBA, AFR) you must not attack your opponent during your next turn, but you're still allowed to get your crate.

this was taken out of the wxw rules, daina is an experienced player, i think she knows she was allowed to get her cr8

Offline Camper

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:52 PM »
man, he killed my worm with 97 ,  that finished the game.

If daina didnt cowed, we would win easily

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 04:21 PM »
mano, as regras sao assim, ela foi cow, por sua vez um cow bem pequenino po que eu tive a ver, mas a seguir skipou.. ela sofre a penalizaƧao dela mano, nem tem mais como penalizar essa.. so se ela nao tive skipado se podia fazer complain, assim nao da.

''If you break any of the rules mentioned above (WBA, CBA, AFR) you must not attack your opponent durin g your next turn, but you're still allowed to get your crate.'

as regras dizer, se alguem quebrar alguma dessas regras(afr...) nao pode atacar na sua procima vez, mas pode ir apanhar a crate'

ora mano foi isso que ela fez, bl ;<

drama queen iz back

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 04:24 PM »
none of your worms had 97, it had 69...
Next round, he was playing, and he saw that wont can complete map, back and  skiped.

this isnt true, before her turn she asked oky to make sure she actually did cow, she planned on skipping

easily won? maybe but i really doubt it, daina didnt miss the wall by much and had the weapons to kill you, she took the correct penalty

nervous roping doesnt seem like a good reason to delete a game to me

and thanks beer :)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:48 PM by WookA »

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 04:28 PM »
(Y)