Forums
May 18, 2024, 01:04 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game-123992 needs at least a rematch  (Read 1232 times)

Offline DENnis

Re: game-123992 needs at least a rematch
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 05:58 PM »
Well because of you tus even has to write down rules for BigRR, I never thought that would be necessary :D How can u take this so serious? Anti-Behaviour like this shows perfect why other freestylers and real pros hate tus and just say it is too lame. I think this is too sad. I wish there would be more quality, less hate and less drama.

It is not a nice style that u have to beg for fair games at tus. I even said that I accept ur tactic to play as lame as possible. This means I didn't win and it it a draw.

If u don't want to understand the BigRR rules it isn't my fault.

The main and most important rule will be anyway:

At BigRR both gets the same time to finish!

It doesn't matter if it is just an addon and one of many reasons why u didn't win it.

I had enough time left to finish in the same turn as u and that means draw. Nothing can change this.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 06:47 PM »
Well said, you had time, but you failed while roping backwards, nothing more to say.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline DENnis

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 12:45 AM »
Well said, you had time, but you failed while roping backwards, nothing more to say.

Fail. U missed the point again. I said it like 100 times alrdy that you can have the time for free which I wasted with roping backwards. ::)

Offline franz

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 12:04 AM »
since no other mod weighs in, game stands, sorry DENnis.