Forums
May 05, 2024, 01:34 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BancaForte  (Read 725 times)

Online Camper

[SOLVED] BancaForte
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:47 PM »
He reported 7 freewins agains me and Sl4sh of same game ( that is fake )

Now the game is 14840

If u can delete it, I will be glad

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: BancaForte
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:06 PM »
Please tell him to post here. Cause if we delete it, he will report again.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Camper

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 08:26 PM »
Okay, i will send link to him .

Btw, The game that I reported againt them Is roper instead WxW

Thanks.

Offline BaNcA

Re: BancaForte7T
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:15 PM »
good on the 7 victories was free because the page has errors and I updated several times and ended up sending several replays most peopl that excludes the two replays of BANCA7T bLoG X CAMPERZ SLASH thank you.
BaNcA

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17 AM »
@Camperz:

From what I can decypher from Bancaforte's comment at game 14840 is that he reported a free win because you reported a game for which he tought it was a funner. Is that true?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline pr

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58 AM »
@Camperz:

From what I can decypher from Bancaforte's comment at game 14840 is that he reported a free win because you reported a game for which he tought it was a funner. Is that true?

i dont think it was a funner. he tells that there was an error in page that is why he reported 7 times.

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01 AM »
@Camperz:

i dont think it was a funner. he tells that there was an error in page that is why he reported 7 times.

Yes yes I know, I meant this comment: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-14840/#msg10024

(the reason why he went to report free win in the first place, I think)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 11:15 AM »
That's true yes. He reported a free win because he thought their game with Camperz and sl4sh was a funner.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Camper

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 01:24 PM »
Before they hosted game, Slash and me , ask for 2x2 TUS and they agreed.
But now they say that dunno was tus.

I dont want to be as lier, but if you want believe them , i cant do nothing.

Resolved.

Could you delete that games tthen, plz ?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:34 PM by Camperz »