Forums
May 09, 2024, 05:24 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 15538,15539  (Read 1220 times)

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
Re: 15538,15539
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 08:38 PM »
I was not sure the concept of DON and unless you can not play DON in  TuS really we two  had an agreement that if we were 1-1 that would not count and only the 3rd would bring, if possible, delete a game I reported the mine and if not, that Kinslayer game winning report that DON. I hope that that will fix and apologize for any inconvenience.

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 10:20 PM »
i think every1 should report the games they won, no voids due to agreements, that encourages other players to use don, so report any games played and think twice before playing don because we wont defend it
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:24 PM by WookA »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 03:18 AM »
I was not sure the concept of DON and unless you can not play DON in  TuS really we two  had an agreement that if we were 1-1 that would not count and only the 3rd would bring, if possible, delete a game I reported the mine and if not, that Kinslayer game winning report that DON. I hope that that will fix and apologize for any inconvenience.

thats called maturity

ok, i will go on police then..  thx for help, i am interesting, what could happen to me, if i report 2 fake games.. I could be cursed, f@#!ed, and maybe even banned..  I understand ur point Monkey, i know don is not allowed, rule is rule. But still there is fact that in first tus when was draw, we both agreed to no report it , and what i see ? he reported it (roper).
And it has nothing to do with don :x  ...
I will never ever play with such a gays like adun, u can ban me for insult him, but it is a f@#!ing true

if there is 1:1 , and u with ur opponent decid to play new tus without reporting 1:1, just new tus, it calls "DoN" ? I dont think so.. We played new tus, and coz again was 1:1 we played third game, (which we BOTH AGREED to being don) but if u say i am maderfaker coz i cant play DoN, then still it is 2:1 for me not 2:2.  Do u understand?? I CANT explaint it easier -.- And i thouhg my english is not so bad, to write 3 times same :x
Sorry, i dont want fight here :( not especially with u my friend, but adun is really gay..

thats called "get mad and talk shits"  (gmts xdd by me) 

well, I am just pissed coz it should be 2:0 for me and is 2:2, so pls understand.. Anyway f@#! this, pls close this topic, i don't care if u delete this games or not, i just will not play with this f@#!ing lier anymore.

thats called fear

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 05:43 PM »
solved