Forums
May 20, 2024, 03:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] replay mistake  (Read 583 times)

Offline wQwTomek

[SOLVED] replay mistake
« on: February 08, 2014, 03:56 PM »
Hey fellas. I made a mistake with reporting :/ didn't played tus years and i forgot that i should report 1 game and 1 replay but i reported t17 game with 3 replays so when i want to report elite games  the system kicking out this replays coz of double using..so any admin can delete this report or do me a favour and report it for me :P thanks

Online Peja

Re: replay mistake
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 04:07 PM »
if you change the name of the replay you should be able to report your elite.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline wQwTomek

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 04:33 PM »
It doesn't work

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:29 PM »
Try now Tomek and welcome back :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline wQwTomek

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 05:41 PM »
Hey Monkey. Still doesn't work  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 07:08 PM »
What's the error you get? (also you could play another TUS game, report that and then report this one)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.