Forums > Leagues Complaints

[SOLVED] Game #4330

(1/3) > >>

Flori:
He didn't win the game.
As u can see it in the replay, i didn't know about the "glitch" rule. So I went see about this rule and i saw it. I copy stick and show him and said him "sry u were right....." But he didn't want to play again the game, saying he has won coz i cheated.
After talking he told me ok we will play later but now i play tus vs phantonn (it's only 2 mins after i glitched). I said "no lets play it now and its over" bit he kicked me.... There is no reason about this report.

Ray:
True thing, glitch is not allowed, but...
1.) Is this considered as a glitch?
2.) Why did you not continue the game with a skip? Anyway, an instant RM would have solved the problem.

The only question I have got is whether this is considered as a glitch or not?

WookA:
i think this is poor sportsmanship on jds part, people do that glitch all the time its his fault for placing there... shouldof atleast replayed

Jackdaniels:
flori said he didnt want to replay as he was convinced this is not against the rule's (which it clearly is)

Yes bad sportsmanship so what? if he brakes rules im just supposed to allow it? cos its flori? (i dont think so)

and as he refused rematch i reported as the rules quite clearly stat to do

its his fault for placing there...???????? how the hell is it my fault wooka? i dnt expect ppl to cow b4 the game has even started

Ray:
Still you could have simply made him skip and you could have played the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version