Forums
June 08, 2024, 08:57 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] this is a doubt , not a complain  (Read 410 times)

Offline Guaton

[SOLVED] this is a doubt , not a complain
« on: November 01, 2010, 03:22 PM »
well , as i said , this is not a complain

me and thouson were playing tel :D  and so , at the last moment ( xD f@#! that ) the game crashed

i had a 100 hp and it was my turn ( i was going to kill his 6 hp with sg ) and so he had his 6 hp and 12 hp

imO that game was mine D: , but everything can happen ;O

i wouldnt do this , but this shittt situation happened some days ago , when i was playing elite against chicken23 , and that game was mine XD  , so i decided no report cos i thought it would be so cheap

and well , now we are starting a new league and i lost 1 game against thouson  xD, so i would like recover my points and etc etc

i think would be good to know the decision , at least for me , for future similar situations ...

bb
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:35 PM by guaton »

Offline Guaton

Re: this is a doubt , not a complain
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 03:23 PM »
me and thouson were agreed to make this post btw   :)

edit: i havent reported , cos i wanted to know what u said , so if i can , just tell me here and i will ( or if thouson can , tell him here and he will lol)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:30 PM by guaton »

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:12 PM »
That game was yours, IMO, unless you'd mess up big time which we'll never ever know now. If it was Thouson who crashed, I guess you can report it. If you crashed, it would be fair to rematch, IMO.

chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Guaton

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 05:40 PM »
i didnt

and dunno if thouson was , he joined later to snoop, but that does mean anything , everyone close snoop to play xd

its ok , close this , im not gonna report

bye

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 06:04 PM »
Ask him to answer here. He being a fair-play guy, he'll confirm his crash, I'm sure.  8)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Guaton

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 06:11 PM »
nah dude , its ok , prolly its my fault , cos i was hosting by wormnat2 , and u know that sometimes crash, i guess lol ,  rarely my host drop tbh ;O   but dunno

we will play more tel later :D