Forums
May 08, 2024, 04:06 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #31333  (Read 518 times)

Offline TheKomodo

[SOLVED] #31333
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:22 PM »
I am reporting this, if you read chat at end of game, I told Zippo to hit himself for 39hp, which is EASILY possible with 1s max bounce grenade with little pwoer.

The rules state: - Sitters are not allowed. (Sitters are grenades that sit for 1/4 second or longer). The penalty for a sitter is a Grenade or Bazooka to and from yourself in an attempt to cause the same damage you previously inflicted.

Not let them kill you down to 3hp, The reason why this should NOT be allowed is before they done a sitter, which ruined Duleks angle, because he ruined Duleks angle, he should hit himself, ruining his own angle also, he knew to throw grenade away so he still has angle for repeat shot.

Not, let us get them to 3hp, because then they just wait for Dulek to miss turn, then repeat shot cuz they still have THEIR angle, when ours was ruined, angle is everything at such a crucial point in the game you can't afford to lose your angle, especially by a sitter, if Zippo done proper punishment, he would not have angle for shot/repeat shot and Zippo didn't want to hit himself because he knows it would ruin his angle, this is extremely unfair and basically lost the game for us.

We should win this game because they didn't follow the rules at such a crucial point of the game.

Or we will settle for a rematch.

Mods?

P.S. I reported this so you have replay to watch.

Offline avirex

Re: #31333
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:54 PM »
if the game goes to anyone, it should be doH...  not ckc...

if dulek made a hit for 3hp, there would not even be a discussion.. but he didnt..

but, in all honesty i dont think doH should get the win either, it should be void, and re-played... that sitter did mess up duleks angle... dulek was searching for his shot and was gettin close to gettin the hit until the sitter came and f@#!ed it all up for him...   that drastically changed the game, and the odds of winning for bother people involved at such a crucial time in the game, i really think the game should be re-played... but im not a mod.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:31 PM »
if the game goes to anyone, it should be doH...  not ckc...

if dulek made a hit for 3hp, there would not even be a discussion.. but he didnt..

Even if dulek hit for 3hp I would still complain because Zippo did not follow through with rules, he deliberately saved his angle for an extremely unfair advantage, that is the point I am trying to make, if zippo had hit himself properly, and then killed dulek, then fair enough, gg, as usual though it's another example of people trying to bend the rules to suit themself to gain points.

I lost a singles BnG to this guy Xubo which no offense, he shouldn't be able to beat me, but with my own mistake I lost, and I even said to him, he played good and he deserved to win, I am happy with losing a BnG as long as it's fair and people don't break rules in order to do so.

I would be more than happy to replay this BnG as I agree that is what should happen.

Like I said, Zippo KNEW the risk of a sitter because he uses rolling 4s grenades, seeing as crash had already done a sitter, that was 2nd foul and sitter.

I know it, Dulek knows it, and everyone else should see it, Zippo deliberately threw the grenade away to save his angle, this is my point ! And doH do not deserve the win because of this simple reason he did not take the proper punishment.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 03:50 PM »
We all agreed to play BnG again, respect to Zippo and crash for having good sportsmanship.

We won the rematch.

Gg guys, thanks again for the rematch, respect to ya !

Offline Rok

Re: [SOLVED] #31333
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 04:56 PM »
That's the spirit :)

Seems somebody already deleted games 31333 and 31334, so this is solved now.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz