Forums
May 09, 2024, 02:59 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] maverick who???  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Peja

Re: maverick who???
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 04:26 PM »
Isn't he in the position where he should be?
mav is funny, but seeing his name above these players should answer your question.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 04:42 PM »
lol@PO spot. Maverick need to practise avoiding more to get in PO, but yes, he take places. Guess who is 1st on hysteria this season?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:57 PM by Impossible »

Offline Random00

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 04:51 PM »
I kinda doubt that his opponents are real. They kinda just have games against him.
If those are real games, I don't see any problem except maybe for the Hysteria Seasons Scheme Medal.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 05:10 PM »
maverick played against me too and he lost 2-0  prr ;D

oh my god, you're so cool man !

+1  :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 05:15 PM »
But the strange thing... is that i never see him in ag!

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 05:16 PM »
Noone cares about Maverick and his standings, what's clear is that he's reporting fake games, everyone hosted by HostingBuddy (wow, noone of his opponents can host?). But it's fun to see 25 wins per day reported by him though!

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 07:52 PM »
seems like there was talking about me, i told at my mm private, that next season i challenge top players at wxw, this is my way to prepare and i have been improved, jot isnt easy to beat at wxw for example that i have been picked on, also there have been someones who almost beated me. And im not also gonna pick wxw much anymore at next s27 this season i was prepairing and training. I get bad wxw games also and i lost some of too. U guys dont decide how that what opponents i pick or what scheme. My way, is MY way. i trained a lot wxw , so dont make poor name for me. Just watch at me next season and i prove, i will play against best players, believe me , son.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 08:19 PM »
LOL don't cry for a game, guys... I'm now retired of the competitions, i'm in a spiritual moment (?), joke  aahaha, i don't play worms and leagues since lot of time and i could won to the vice of the worms :D

don't argue, don't fight, take the worms as a simple game and play for fun... peace & love to everyone XD

gtfo and come back xD
lets play some moles :P
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Free

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 08:44 PM »
yes he do, he play only with players which he can beat, i asked him many many times for tus , and answer allweys was "No".... and this is totally out of disscuss. if u want i can paste our conversation from "first and last" our wxw game when we pleyed , where he wrote then he wont play with me no more coz he wont lose points.

just look on hes wxw opponents.

I took a look and what's the problem other than your being butt-hurt?

He just won twistah on WxW and he beat me 2-0 in WxW for example.

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 08:45 PM »
I beat my bro 2-0 on fifa, whats the point of that

Offline Free

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 08:48 PM »
Cool story bro.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 08:52 PM »
yes he do, he play only with players which he can beat, i asked him many many times for tus , and answer allweys was "No".... and this is totally out of disscuss. if u want i can paste our conversation from "first and last" our wxw game when we pleyed , where he wrote then he wont play with me no more coz he wont lose points.

just look on hes wxw opponents.

I took a look and what's the problem other than your being butt-hurt?

He just won twistah on WxW and he beat me 2-0 in WxW for example.

am not crying, just want to show then he will reach a wxw medel without playin agaist noone from even first 10 places of this sheme in current seazon. opinion if he deserve for it is up to u all.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 09:26 PM »
#ISupportBerria

Ban maverick, ban fake reports, ban me.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 11:43 PM »
ban me

Rofl

First time I see you make it easy for the mods, you're growing up Kaleu ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2012, 09:11 AM »
this is the first time i have seen this topic, and yes... we have discussed with neptune privately that he should compete against higher skilled players, that way his skills will improve even faster... but thats not to say he has not played ANY high skilled players this far...

and maybe you guys are blinded by the fact that he is in mm... but you need to remember neptune is a noob (not in skill, just in general) he is new to w:a, and new to this league...  if he wants to have a season where he "learns the ropes" and play people he is confortable playing thats his priority right now, if this was some repeat behavior by him season after season after season, then maybe you have a righ tto bash him, but as he all ready said... next season he plans to be more bold/aggressive..

so just cut the guy some slack ;D

ontopic: MonkeyIsland, i dont think anyone is complaining about maverik playing lesser skilled players, or his spot in the rankings.... i think the concern is that he has many games played vs accounts that are inactive....  i think they are wondering if he is reporting fake wins....