Forums
May 07, 2024, 05:22 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] mm vs cfc T17 question  (Read 1406 times)

Offline darKz

Re: mm vs cfc T17 question
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 04:45 PM »
Actually since there were no SD weapons left for both teams and noone could tell whether daiNa would teleport away after seeing Shy open just enough for a 2nd shotgun, IMO this game wasn't 100% decided and therefore should be rematched.. But that's only as far as the game itself goes. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 04:48 PM »
i agree it was not 100% sure we would have won, she may have tele'd.. but after seeing one shotgun, prolly would think she was safe...      point is we had a plan, and its not our fault it crashed, its cfc's fault, if it was som1 sister or not, still their fault, punch her in the face to avoid this from happening again. ;D

ok maybe the face is a bit much.. but right on the thigh of the leg, thats usually and excellent warning shot  "the dead leg" :D

edit: random typoz :X

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 05:49 PM »
Yeah the point here isn't disputing sd weapons or strats, even though we did have a strat... it is that cfc crashed the game, once again, whether by accident or not, after rematching a looooong t17...
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 01:50 PM »
The fact that you all left and didn't negotiate for another rm or anything, well... the best would be to just forget this game, IMO. But if you feel you've been tricked by that "sister alt-f4'd me", then report the game, I won't blame you.
If you decide to report, we'll wait if daina or Djflow will argue about it.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz