Forums
June 03, 2024, 03:07 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Gonzo vs Dub-c, roper  (Read 758 times)

Offline Rok

[SOLVED] Gonzo vs Dub-c, roper
« on: October 29, 2009, 03:43 PM »
Dub-c won the game 10433 (replay attached to the post).

Then in this game: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-10434/ Gonzo asks for a decider and to let the winner of it report all three games.

DoN and similar agreements are not allowed in TUS. Therefore, game 10433 is deleted. Dub-c can report the game he won.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

Re: Gonzo vs Dub-c, roper
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:08 PM »
Hmm... Maybe deleting the game should not be the solution, if it was the first time, then Gonzo should be warned... My opinion.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:29 PM »
Thanks Rok for focusing on the games.

DoN being forbidden was in TUS rules since the very beginning. Every game must be reported.
If you think you really can't live without DoN, Then make it in a way we never catch you ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07 PM »
Hmm... Maybe deleting the game should not be the solution, if it was the first time, then Gonzo should be warned... My opinion.

Imagine a cop giving a sack of weed back to you when you tell him you haven't smoked before. :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:31 PM »
I think I get your point here. :D

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 12:43 PM »
Dubc doesnt even know about this.. He doesnt really visit the forums id imagine.. Are you going to add the win for him?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 01:09 PM »
Thanks Chicken.

Fixed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 01:20 PM »
I did send Dub-c a PM when I started this topic. Dind't work, as it seems.