Forums
May 13, 2024, 09:54 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] TripleJerk faking games again..  (Read 2220 times)

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
Re: TripleJerk faking games again..
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 05:11 PM »
What means "bouth"?

Rofl, my plan almost work, wanted dumbletard banned, didn't care if u were going to ban me too, I quitted worms, Damn!!

Anyway was really funny, I played bad and quitted the game exactly for this, triplejerk reporting fake games, my error was that chat xD, if I wouldn't say I was f4st and I wouldn't use my copyrighted insults it would funnier ;(

BAN BOUTH!
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline pr

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 07:42 PM »
lol

report games that were not played is ultra mega f@#!ing lame and noob and mofo and asdad

pp-doubletime xDDDD

STA`Guaton  :D would be your best clan ever

if you marry DT and make children they will write on forums like:

"Well i werent tring to start a flaem war. XXXDDD I find it so hard to downlaod maps for all comon sheme so if someone could upload all good maps all the free and classc map based schemes. Then it be a lot less truble when you gets a new pc for exampel.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDD

Review " This map is the 2 version and has improved many. Moving in the barrels on the right will take a time, but it's ok. XXXXXDDDDDD The homing misle and worm select box on the left bottom made weakier, because it was too powerfull in the earleer version. The main batle will be in the centre of the map. XXDDD!!! The graphics are a shame. The ropes pasted in the centre XXXXDDDDDD!!!(CENTRE!!!! XDDDDD) make the map less like a worms landskape. The random shit of barrels on the right are also contribooting to this. XXXXDDDDDDD
Since it is the first map he make, it's nice try.
XXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:55 PM by pr »

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 06:57 AM »
[13:01:26] [crash] ray is mulin ass

Hahaha. Offtopic ftw.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 01:38 PM »
STA > PP

for sure

lmao fast xD

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 03:03 PM »
What means "bouth"?

Rofl, my plan almost work, wanted dumbletard banned, didn't care if u were going to ban me too, I quitted worms, Damn!!

Anyway was really funny, I played bad and quitted the game exactly for this, triplejerk reporting fake games, my error was that chat xD, if I wouldn't say I was f4st and I wouldn't use my copyrighted insults it would funnier ;(

BAN BOUTH!

You are so easy to see trough f4st ! There is no depth to your'e personality.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 09:33 PM »
ahaha that chat was really funny, f4st you are really a f@#!er, good job that made me laugh!!!

i'm waiting now for the next episode of the love story between f4st and DT!!!!

ps :  ban bouth!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Apologees for the lack of a decision here. The free game has been deleted and the actually played game stands.

Doubletime: stop threatening people with bans. And stop overreacting at everything people say to you.

F4st, stop. Just stop. It's shit like this that bugs moderators to no end.