Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:27 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] WTF REPORTS  (Read 1923 times)

Offline vesuvio

°
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2023, 05:37 PM »

So far I haven't seen evidence that the players agreed on TUS. If there's no clear agreement, games are treated as funners.

[2023-04-04 20.00.59] [dj-blitzor`zar] if u wanna tus/tel let me know otherwise only for fun

After that it looks like vesuvio only answered to the question if the league for elite games is called tel or ttl.

-> the games will be void.
« Letzte Änderung: Heute um 04:42 Nachmittag von Senator »

I have to say this: Senator pretends to be a retard ! And i ll quit Tus for this !

blizzed asked if it is tel or if i dont say so its funnah. i said its tus allround like i think we agree on!
and dibs also said after asking if it was tel that i should let him know if its tel. and i did !

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE I START PLAYEN TUS AND A PLAYER ASK ME IF IT WAS TUS AFTER 2ROUNDS and than a MOD decide there was no evidence that we play tus even if dibs sais it is tus if i say so !

is senator rly retarded or does he want me to quit tus forever ?????

Offline vesuvio

Re: WTF REPORTS
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 05:40 PM »
So far I haven't seen evidence that the players agreed on TUS. If there's no clear agreement, games are treated as funners.

[2023-04-04 20.00.59] [dj-blitzor`zar] if u wanna tus/tel let me know otherwise only for fun

HE SAID LET ME KNOW otherwise its for fun! AND I SAID ITS T_US ALLROUND LIKE I TZHINK WE AGREE ON
how can u tell me this no evidence ???? its not just an evidence because he said its tus if i say so !

After that it looks like vesuvio only answered to the question if the league for elite games is called tel or ttl.
NO i said its tus allround ! like we agree on from bneginning

this is the worst §"$%"§% i ever had in TUS and i ll quit !

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2023, 05:50 PM »
So you played 2 rounds before that? What did you talk before those games? Nothing?

Offline Deadcode

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2023, 06:11 PM »

vesuvio showed me all 3 lobby log files of this gaming session.

There's no mention of the games being TUS ranked, or funner, either way, up until after the second-to-last (6th) match and before the last (7th) match. This is when blitzed said that unless they agree upon TUS/TEL it's just for fun. Then 3 seconds after they'd both lit their light bulbs, and 9 seconds before starting the last game, vesuvio said it's TUS All-round.

[2023-04-04 20.02.03] • Game will take advantage of the latest 3.8.1 features and bug fixes
[2023-04-04 20.02.06] [vesuvio`] its tus allround
[2023-04-04 20.02.15] ••• Spiel wird gestartet und in Datei "User\Games\2023-04-04 20.02.15 [Online] @vesuvio`, dj-blitzor`zar.WAgame" aufgezeichnet

He started the game without waiting for a reply from blitzed, with his message only having been visible on blitzed's screen for about 9 seconds. Once the game was started, blitzed would not have even still been able to see vesuvio's sentence "its tus allround". So it's not 100% clear whether he even saw vesuvio's message, though presumably if he lit his light-bulb it meant he was looking at the screen, so presumably he saw it.

So, I'd say the first 6 games were definitely funners. I guess the last game was TUS All-round, but it's really bad practice to not have both players confirm this before starting, and not even in the in-game chat a few seconds after starting.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 06:14 PM by Deadcode »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2023, 06:22 PM »
sorry now one thing

iam not able to light up for blizzed. just that he light up is clear agreement on tus.

Offline Deadcode

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2023, 06:26 PM »
sorry now one thing

iam not able to light up for blizzed. just that he light up is clear agreement on tus.

He lit up 3 seconds before you said "its tus allround". The message "Game will take advantage of the latest 3.8.1 features and bug fixes" is displayed when all players light up.

Nevertheless I think it's acceptable to count this last match as TUS. I'd recommend in the future though, waiting for the other player to actually reply.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 06:28 PM by Deadcode »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2023, 07:35 PM »
I ll make it short...

he asked me for game on TUS Page wich is a worms relased league. We dont play funner here. We play TUS Games

dibs said in no round or hostscreen log that this was funner! BUT he said he forgot if we was playen tel or ttl mr law court

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 07:49 PM by vesuvio »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2023, 07:54 PM »
If 2 players arrange some games via TUS shoutbox, it DOESN'T automatically make it an official TUS game. Isn't that obvious? It's not that hard to make sure you are playing confirmed TUS league before the match.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2023, 10:22 AM »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2023, 11:45 AM »
MOZART????

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2023, 11:59 AM »
Pretty sure that's Beethoven reading a newspaper...