Forums
May 18, 2024, 06:28 PM

Poll

[Discussion] Would you like Crash to be the leagues moderator?

Yes!!
49 (51.6%)
NO!!
46 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: [Poll] New League Moderator  (Read 6470 times)

Offline Ray

Re: [Poll] New League Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 03:46 PM »
Is this a fake report or a wrong upload?

https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/game-15789/

I am not making two bites at a cherry, don't get me wrong.

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 04:01 PM »
I already said to delete me from this shoppa cup, so replace me with someone other and ye prolly wrong replay..

Offline beer

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 04:03 PM »
u saing that aftr i advertise fot the fact that u take my play in KO with not wrong replays, but fake report, realy diferent thing. gg shopper cup

drama queen iz back

Offline Pure

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 04:05 PM »
I vote yes :D

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 04:08 PM »
wee, ty porra ^^

Offline darKz

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 04:29 PM »
I have a feeling that even if the poll is gonna end with more "yes" votes than "no" votes, Crash won't become a moderator for already mentioned reasons (I agree btw).  ::)

So why is the poll still going?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 04:42 PM »
im good mod wooka, why u say im not man? as said ray

im not gonna list why, others have posted enough(ill tell u on msn if you really want me to)... i really think that being mod would make worms less fun for you, as MI said u have to deal with alot of problems/insults without returning them

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 05:19 PM »
crash isnt of mod character. He would not be able to bite his tounge when people insult him.

Also crash doesn't even follow the rules this league promotes. Watch the b0r vs CKC bng match and even his own clan mates have to tell him to stop doing cow's. What kind of example is this?

A mod needs to be someone who leads from example, is mature, calm and collected. Has alot of experience with worms and able to give a fair judgement with advantages and disadvantages in lagout situations. Friendly and well liked by the community. Crash has improved and matured since his bull and jerry days, but he has alot of flaws which a mod shouldnt have.

If you want a nice mod.

Ask HHC.

Offline beer

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 05:26 PM »
word chik

drama queen iz back

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 05:38 PM »
chicken wooka dub and others, u gonna vote for me no today no for month and no for year , that's why this poll is going, cus it's poll for all people not for only wooka dub-c chicken and others, cus ur decision never changes. but after your comments i dunno if i want to mod for players like you

Offline beer

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 05:43 PM »
chicken wooka dub and others, u gonna vote for me no today no for month and no for year , that's why this poll is going, cus it's poll for all people not for only wooka dub-c chicken and others, cus ur decision never changes. but after your comments i dunno if i want to mod for players like you

this just said evrything now, and u are doing it bad, giving me reason and the other guys u said. glad u arent in bor anymore.
ty god to finnaly made me to do this decision, now we are a bettr clan without guys that shame this clan
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 05:57 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 05:44 PM »
but after your comments i dunno if i want to mod for players like you

Then modding is not for you, you will get much worse then anything we have said.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 06:07 PM »
Pls dont make this a flamewar gainst Crash now, he wanted 2 be a mod, ppl been saying their opinions, now no need 2 "look" for reasons or try 2 provoke reasons from him now, then say; "I told u so, u cant be provoked bla bla".. Crash, just let this moderator thing go, as u would never be accepted as it, u would always need 2 behave 100% and ppl would try 2 provoke u etc. Better to just leave it m8 :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline pr

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 08:27 PM »
I suggest other rank for crash.
The honorable commentator.

Charge:
seek for mofo games and comment them.
E.g. Koras loses Shoppa match to Feche. Crash's mission is to point out this fact to the whole community!

Offline Ray

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 08:33 PM »
Why is that every time C23 opens his mouth, I just can't avoid the applaud button?
Crash: people DO see the improvement in you, I also do, Chicken just said the same. When we decide we base it not only on what you can show up, what person you are, we also check your potential. I think in half a year, you will be more than ready to be a moderator. This is my opinion.

Don't let other people change your mind so easily! Answer them well, like in a debate, rebutting is the most important part. Also, have some pride. Friendly advise, really. ;)