Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:48 AM

Author Topic: Roper rules  (Read 828 times)

Offline Dub-c

Roper rules
« on: March 13, 2011, 04:39 PM »
- Crate before attack (CBA). You must collect a crate before doing any damage to you opponent (touch both walls instead at sudden death), if you break this rule you aren't allowed to attack the next turn, if you break it more then once, seems your doing it on purpose, or kill your opponent the game will be void or given to the victim

This rule works for singles play but not for clanners. Also in a clanner who is suppose to skip? The person who commits the rule break? The rule needs revamped for clanners.

In a clanner if there is a high health worm and a low health worm on the same team and the other team attacks the high worm before the crate and then the other team mate of the other team again attacks that worm a skip is not a correct punishment because by the time the person who initially broke the rules skips. The high health worm has lost too much health that can not be gained back by 1 skip and the game is completely changed. There is no more chance of a 2v1 worm advantage strategy.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

Re: Roper rules
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:46 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-60066/msg57531/?topicseen#new

this is why he wanna change the rules , if some1 is wondering why this thread now..

Offline franz

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:36 PM »
So in a 2v2 clanner, if one player breaks the rule, you want the other clanmate to take the penalty since they are the next immediate player to go? That makes sense to me. Any other mods who disagree can speak up.

Can you write how you want that to be worded in the rule you posted above?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 06:52 PM »
I havn't figured it all out. Was just hoping to at least start some conversation on the rules for 2v2 and clanner as its a totally different game with different strategy.

If your high health worm that you are trying to get 2v1 with couldn't be attacked with getting the cr8 first and damages you theres still the chance that the other worm on the other team gets a hard cr8 and can't attack you either. By getting attacked illegally in this case really changes the dynamic of the game and the strategy of getting 2v1.

I don't think this will happen very often and that people will attack the high health worm b4 cr8 as a strategy to even the worms health. so I'd imagine the next worm to go on the other team skipping at least makes it a little more fair since you still can regain a little bit of the loss for the 2v1 strategy.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper