Forums
May 11, 2024, 09:05 AM

Author Topic: Barman Ownz !  (Read 3703 times)

Offline franz

Re: Barman Ownz !
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 10:31 PM »
What I meant is that imo the younger you are the easier is to climb up the ladder due to less duties. This only shows how bar is awesome. 8)

17th out of 18. not 17 years

Offline darKz

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 10:33 PM »
1 German player in the 1st 1.  8)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 10:37 PM »
Impressive set of skill Bar has, specially has bng is killing and ttrr hard to match, that already gives him an edge most don't have.

That said, take this thread for example, if ropa or darkz started to tus full time, they would be top 10 standings soon also.

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 12:01 AM »
vgj barman!! glad your a mm ;D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 06:24 AM »
What I meant is that imo the younger you are the easier is to climb up the ladder due to less duties. This only shows how bar is awesome. 8)

XDDDDDD
Thanks franz, 17 I mean my position not my age auahuah  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53 PM »

XDDDDDD

Oh right. xD Lmao, forget it then. :D

Offline franz

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 09:05 PM »

XDDDDDD

Oh right. xD Lmao, forget it then. :D

xD had to say, you both seemed completely oblivious

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16 PM »
So barman had to play 500 or so games in classic league to get the attention of people?  Bartosz was good at worms when he put in the worms cd to install it.  Only took about 2 games with him to figure out that he was the motherphukkin masta.  I think if you were ranking the top 20 all around players, it would look a bit different than the tus alltime top 20 list.  I'd put mablak and anubis easily into the top 5 over the current 3-4-5; sorry crash, zippo, arctic.  It seems like with the exception of mablak, you have to play 1,000 singles league games to be 'elite' in the eyes of the community.  Pretty sure darkz, chinaroper, mir, ect.  would all be crashing the classic league top 10-15 if they were actually active and played.  Cushark and Komo, the dynamic duo from the Worms Friends League are bad men too, sure they would be in the mix as well.  Plenty of fantastic players to go around that get no love for their skill because they don't play singles.

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 10:35 PM »
This topic is about barman, don't mention Komo there :D Also it's kinda unfair to active people to say how awesome are inactive people... Anubis will need really good warm up before he will match barman rope and bng skillz :P

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 10:48 PM »
This topic is about barman, don't mention Komo there :D Also it's kinda unfair to active people to say how awesome are inactive people... Anubis will need really good warm up before he will match barman rope and bng skillz :P
I get what your saying, I was just trying to make a point about how the general community views the classic league stats as an end-all-be-all when it comes to ranking wormers.  For instance, as long as random00 occupies the top slot, i dont think anyone else will get voted as the best wormer.  You can make a great argument for mablak, but since he doesn't play classic singles, there is a definite lack of votes for him in the 'best wormer' category.  I'm pretty sure its much closer than the voting in the last tus awards indicated, and im sure even random can concede that.  Most people probably just voted off who the wormer was in the #1 overall slot in every category.  This obviously doesn't apply to everyone.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:51 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 11:21 PM »
for the record, if you talk about tus awards. random was voted as best wormer in last tus awards for the first time. the year before mablak got the title. you can also find many inactive guys on the award list. and since the awards are made by tus, its kinda obvious the player with best overall rating has good chances to win.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 11:28 PM »
for the record, if you talk about tus awards. random was voted as best wormer in last tus awards for the first time. the year before mablak got the title. you can also find many inactive guys on the award list. and since the awards are made by tus, its kinda obvious the player with best overall rating has good chances to win.
Ahhh i did not know this, was not around for those awards.  I still think this bias exists, probably less so than i actually think if mab won the year before.  Some of the way the voting went made we say wtf though :-X  Anyways, this is a bit of a thread hijack, lets get back to sucking off barman.  I know I want first crack at that polish sausage  :-*

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 02:46 AM »
anubis was a great wormer, he loved this game, and tried to master every scheme, he was a great addition to any clan...

but i would never put him in a top5 due to the cheating (even if he claims he never cheated in leagues)   

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 10:40 AM »
Anubis doesn't cheat.. I remember some posts of him about his kb and the moddation of it...
btw gj Barmannnnnn!!!

Offline barman

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 10:49 AM »
I lost half of the tus games I've played after that topic came up XD
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:51 AM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best