Forums
May 04, 2024, 05:19 PM

Author Topic: Question regarding rotated league/classic league  (Read 550 times)

Offline Crazy

Question regarding rotated league/classic league
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:14 AM »
Me and Bryan were playing some games for TRL (roper this season), as I asked for TRL in AG. I won the first game and him the two next games. After his first win, he asked me if it was okay that he reported the game as a classic league game. I'm focusing on TRL this season, and him on the classic league, so it was tempting to let him report the games as classic league games.

Is this allowed? It sounds a bit weird, and an easy way to "cheat" the system to qualify for PO in TRL. We should agree which league the game shall be reported as beforehand, right? :P He said this was normal, and that many players did it like this. For me, it seems quite fishy :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 01:17 AM by Crazy »

Offline avirex

Re: Question regarding rotated league/classic league
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:05 AM »
i have had ppl ask me the same thing crazy, i too think its fishy!!

but who am i to say a word? im the same guy that does not report my wins!!

there has only been one person who has had any problem with me not reporting, and that was Random00, he actually got mad at me, i think he PM'd me afterwards, and even threatened to never play with me again huahuhahauha i think i finally reported just to shut him the f@#! up ;D

so respect to Random00...

bottom line is, there is many fishy things going on... and theres nothing anyone can really do about it.... some players are going to be honorable, and honest.. some players will cheat the system...

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 02:04 PM »
i really would like to have a clear statement from the staff regarding report deals.
now with tel there is another option for players to give away elite loses to a seperate league so classic stats wont be affected.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:01 PM »
I don't see this happening much at all

but if it does, and it turns into obvious abuse, it will be handled then, but for now --> agree what leagues are played before starting. this chat can be logged. Crazy's scenario just so happened to benefit both players for their interests, and it didn't appear to happen on purpose. if anyone notices this being abused please feel free to post a complaint about it, and we'll try our best to handle it.

hope this helps.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 05:38 PM »
I used to agree with players to report for both XTC and TUS back in the days, when the two were active at the same time.

I think it's just a matter of agreement, shouldn't be disallowed if both players want to do this.