Offline Ray

Bug
« on: June 12, 2010, 02:00 PM »

What the... ???

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 02:19 PM »
They reset their account, then one of the mods delete one of their games XD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 02:33 PM »
I believe that was me. It looks like you missed that possibility when you coded ;)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 02:36 PM »
Haha :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 03:01 PM »
Yea that seemed very rare when coding. Interesting part is, I still think it is rare xDDDDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Random00

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:45 AM »
I dont think its worth a new topic, so I'll just add it to this one:

There is definetly something wrong with the calculation of winning streaks when some deleted games are involved. Would be nice to have this fixed (seems that the deletion of games causes a few problems ;) )

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:07 PM »
Yes it is :)

I do a recount on streaks every once in a while to fix all though.