Forums
May 10, 2024, 08:26 AM

Author Topic: Just a question.  (Read 1129 times)

Offline nino

Just a question.
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:59 AM »
Well guys, today happened something unexpected, me and beer were playing an elite for clanner with ckc ( avirex and devilage) , when devi and avi asked me to rehost cos of the texture and also complaint about the map. Then i didnot rehost cos it was fine and bor picked the elite ( i dunno if it matter but...).   and i wonder, should us get the win? or what?

And yes i could've rehosted and stuff, but opponet need to accept, when the clan/player, doesnot want to change since it is their pick.  And dont Act so rebel, cos noone here feel scared of rebels without a cause lol.

The game is uploaded here.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:04 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline beer

Re: Just a question.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 01:10 AM »
and it was a rm, avi crashed :/
anyway i dnt care but im with nino, i guess its fair play in our map whens our pick..

drama queen iz back

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 02:21 AM »
Your pick, your map, your texture.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 03:25 PM »
that map sucked, and devi did ask nicely to start... 

it was made a bigger deal then it should have been... we should have just rehosted...  me myself, the texture was not as much a problem as the map itself...  but dev did ask promptly, and politely, u should have just agreed imo.

and no, u dont get win. we did not even take first turns lol

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 03:29 PM »
we dont wanna the win, im not for these free wins..
and yes u taked more then a frist turn since this was a rm, u crashed in first game, ya u did.

i do know what to do in future

drama queen iz back

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48 PM »

it was made a bigger deal then it should have been... we should have just rehosted...  me myself, the texture was not as much a problem as the map itself...  but dev did ask promptly, and politely, u should have just agreed imo.

avi it's relative to say that the map sucked, eachone has their opnion, the map might suck for me and not for you and vice-versa.

the fact is, you asked nicely to me to change, and i didnot want to, and then you guys had to agree our opnion and just play since it were our pick.

then you guys refuse to play, since i hosted it again...devil asked me to change it, i said i wont and he just quits the host.

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 04:04 PM »
beer, im not sure if ur trying to hint that my crash was anything other then accidental??   i been playing this game far far far too long to give a shit about cheating, i NEVER have, and i dont plan to start against you of all people...

besides if u want, upload the replay where i crashed, we were f@#!in leading, u were even dead, so stfu

edit: thats actually a good point beer... since it was a replay of a crash game, should'nt it be played on the same map??  i rest my case. ;p
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:07 PM by avirex »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 05:09 PM »
Who cares about eliting on maps which are not fruits??! C'mon ckc'ers a good eliter can win on any map!

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 05:11 PM »
as i said b4.. i did not care about what texture.. but that map was really really really bad... did u see the replay? lol..

either way, i would have played it.. but dev decided he did not want to, so he didnt.. end of story. he chose not to b4 any turns were made..  as far as im concerned theres not much more to discuss.. if u want a rematch, lets do rematch, if not..   see ya next time.

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20 PM »
avi. like i said b4 too, i know u wont mind to play, the problem acctually wasnot you, u know, i dont mind to replay, take the win or w/e .  Just want to have fun by playing, if win ok if no...well this wont really affect anything in my life lol

Offline beer

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 06:28 PM »

calm down.. i didnt said that, lol
nvm

drama queen iz back

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 10:33 PM »
Devilage. Every map to elite is good.
The map maybe wasn't so great , well.
Those maps are GOOD, because u need to use 100% thinkin' at that. and it wasn't hard to win this ;]
respect their pick more xd