Forums
June 04, 2024, 09:16 AM

Author Topic: You don't like the strictness rule? glitches and rules about them  (Read 766 times)

No glitches are allowed in the game if the glitch helps you to kill. Glitch used for "show off" is allowed.
I will give an example of the game I broke the rule.
eh i couldnt find, old replay.. i was in bor those times, so it's possible that "pr/maciej/alias and my partner who played with me that elite maybe got that replay"
U understand ?
maciej was in pb and won that complain because i used skipwalking which didn't affect the game, i used kamikaze and killed his worm , most important was that i had couple seconds before i finished my turn.

Offline Ray

Re: You don't like the strictness rule? glitches and rules about them
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 03:32 PM »
But if you know it's not allowed, why do you pull the trick off anyway? Even though you might be right, and you could have had the kill without using skipwalk, your opponent will complain in 98% of the cases, the 2% is the part of the community which doesn't know about the rule.

Just don't make it, if it's not allowed. ??? But I know what you mean.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:43 PM »
ye but just for show off, as I said, some of them are fun ^^
" more freedom in game " ya understand

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 04:26 PM »
Yea, I do, for instance, you could pull that trick off any time if you are standing next to the worm you are about to attack, but if you have to cover a bigger amount of distance, it's just preferred not to do it. :P

Offline Guaton

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 04:31 PM »
skipwalking = cheat

bad luck

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 04:40 PM »
yeah if u know its not allowed why do it? that case with maciej would of been avoided if u werent trying to be cheap :o

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 06:40 PM »
XD