Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:07 PM

Author Topic: Issue with TUS Elite scheme.  (Read 335 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Issue with TUS Elite scheme.
« on: April 16, 2024, 09:31 PM »
Just watching oldsock Vs Deadcode for the TUS Playoffs, score is 2:1 to oldsock and Deadcode picks Elite.

Near the end, oldsock had a weird turn I laughed initially asking what happened... He said shotgun is disappeared...

As it turns out Deadcode used wrong scheme, but technically not his fault as he got it from here:

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/rules/#Elite

On that page, there is a link to the worms2d page with a download to a scheme that isn't the official TUS Elite scheme.

Is it possible to update this please?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Issue with TUS Elite scheme.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 08:22 AM »
I've removed the link.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 04:04 PM »
The link was there so that people can read what the scheme is about. Didn't see this happening. Need to remove the links from all the scheme descriptions then.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 05:14 PM »
The link was there so that people can read what the scheme is about. Didn't see this happening. Need to remove the links from all the scheme descriptions then.

I didn't even know it was possible to happen!

Deadcode seems to be the first, or only person, at least that I've heard of, to check up the League schemes this way instead of through the schemes page at the top bar.

Technically speaking, he did nothing wrong... So they let the game stand, which is fair enough. I reckon oldsock was heading for the win if it wasn't for the fact he couldn't get an easy shot with shotgun and ended up using pistol lmao.

Also, Deadcode did ask to check the scheme before playing, though I was AFK at that point so I missed it while Rafal and some other guy were flooding the chat.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 06:01 PM »
Can anyone post a replay of that elite? :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 06:19 PM »
Can anyone post a replay of that elite? :D

Here, Deadcode hasn't reported his wins yet.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 06:24 PM »
Wow... And why does WKB page have that weird scheme? :o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 07:00 PM »
Wow... And why does WKB page have that weird scheme? :o

🤷‍♂️