50 (19.7%)
Team17
23 (9.1%)
TTRR
34 (13.4%)
Hysteria
39 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL season #6  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Next scheme for TRL season #6
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 08:03 PM »
*Desetroyah is doing the Rambo-getting-ready sequence for WxW league*

^^

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 08:36 PM »
id vote for wxw if it was the zooks and nades only variety with health crates.  i just dont like the wxw tus scheme with firepunch and shit.

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 08:51 PM »
id vote for wxw if it was the zooks and nades only variety with health crates.  i just dont like the wxw tus scheme with firepunch and shit.

yes, I agree, mine, nade and zuka and maybe also some other weapon but in the same quantity for each other. WxW could be a great scheme without lucky factory. Btw to know how to drop an arm is not easy, so, it could be some special weapons but for every player, then some health crates at 0 hp.

Any other with us?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 11:17 PM »

yes, I agree, mine, nade and zuka and maybe also some other weapon but in the same quantity for each other. WxW could be a great scheme without lucky factory. Btw to know how to drop an arm is not easy, so, it could be some special weapons but for every player, then some health crates at 0 hp.

Any other with us?
maybe since it is trl the scheme could get modified if we had enough support.  its only for 1 season, might be cool to try something different for a change.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 04:58 PM »
Ok, so 3 ppl completed 50games for PO, are we gonna have PO?