Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:54 PM

Author Topic: Maverick's Padawan?  (Read 4235 times)

Offline fr4nk

Re: Maverick's Padawan?
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2012, 04:13 PM »
just pointing out, it was not peja who did not understand, it was you...

but please... its no big deal.... its over now... fr4nk... put the knife down... dont hurt yourself.

Dude you just answered my questions, so they were understandable, you're making a fool of yourself, and of your girlfriend Peja too!
You made a nice post, don't get in emo mode again, keep your finger out of the trigger-guard, thanks.
I told you to PM me if you wanna ghetto fights.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline Husk

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2012, 04:50 PM »
komo, ur hyst overall rating is 1126, don't compare urself with random, casso and almog xD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2012, 09:56 PM »
AWESOME JOB, THANKS.
Yes, firstly I asked if there's a way to move it from the classic league, but then I realized we are talking about the most played schemes of the last months... so yes, we will keep enjoying this fantastic competitive scheme.
In conclusion, a switch between Aerial-Hysteria would be awesome but just a dream.

Try to make Aerial as 2nd option for Hysteria, like w2roper is for classic roper, open a topic I see no problem, let's see the others..
codio
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2012, 04:48 AM »
i agree with kaleu...

fr4nk, you clearly dont understand what you posted, nevermind what i posted...   

from here on out, you should just nod your head and smile (like the gay man that you are)

gay/gā/

Adjective: (of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual.

Noun: A homosexual, esp. a man.

Synonyms: merry - cheerful - jolly - joyful - blithe - mirthful

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2012, 07:51 AM »
komo, ur hyst overall rating is 1126, don't compare urself with random, casso and almog xD

Oh yeah, because I play TuS Classic all schemes seriously everyday of my life... My apologies.

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2012, 08:17 AM »
democracy without critical thinkers is ineffective... when will the smartest wormers take over and make all the decisions for the greater good?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2012, 08:52 AM »
democracy without critical thinkers is ineffective... when will the smartest wormers take over and make all the decisions for the greater good?

The smartest people don't always have the smartest plan.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2012, 09:47 AM »

This was that other league's motto

The answer is: never
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2012, 02:30 PM »

Oh yeah, because I play TuS Classic all schemes seriously everyday of my life... My apologies.

I don't think anyone does, but the games they play reflect their skills

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2012, 02:38 PM »
i would have to agree komo, you comparing yourself with the top hyst players is kinda funny....

(im not even sure if anyone on that list is  "top hyst" because i dont care enough about hyst to know the top hyst list... say that 10 times fast)

but if it makes you feel better, go for it.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2012, 04:16 PM »
i agree with kaleu...

fr4nk, you clearly dont understand what you posted, nevermind what i posted...  

from here on out, you should just nod your head and smile (like the gay man that you are)

gay/gā/

Adjective: (of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual.

Noun: A homosexual, esp. a man.

Synonyms: merry - cheerful - jolly - joyful - blithe - mirthful

So why did you waste your time answering my questions? Ah I forgot, you've nothing to do.
See ya my gang boy, don't forget to greet your sister too!

gangster
1896, Amer.Eng., from gang in its criminal sense + -ster.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:18 PM by fr4nk »

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2012, 07:03 AM »
I don't think anyone does, but the games they play reflect their skills

That depends if they are trying or not. My only goal when I was playing Singles was to get the best BnG Rating that I could, only other scheme that I really tried in was Roper because I enjoy that alot too, I hated Hysteria at that point, but meh, think what you want lol.