Forums
May 13, 2024, 08:27 AM

Author Topic: w2rope scheme replay (for those 2 lazy to try b4 they vote)  (Read 582 times)

Offline avirex

i watched the replay me and shy did, and tallied the cr8s...   i made a tally of the impossible cr8s, and a tally of the questionable cr8s...  meaning, cr8s that with 13 seconds was not possible, but with 15seconds, very hard, but hittable so i marked as questionable......

NOTE: i based my tallies on the cr8 that dropped b4 each turn (not what was on map) and based on where you were at start, and where the enemy was... 

EXAMPLE: i did not count shyguys very first cr8 as impossible, or questionable.. i feel where he started from, he would have got the cr8 and made the hit, but he chose a solid zook shot for 51 instead, and did not risk the cr8 at all... maybe a smart play? thats for you to decide... anyways, heres what i came up with

in total, i had 13 impossible cr8s, and 1 questionable... shyguy had 5 impossible cr8s and 2 questionable...

at about 8 minutes into the game, i had 6 impossible cr8s, and 1 questionable, shyguy had 2 impossible cr8s and 2 questionable.. but yet, i was winning 263-209

at 12 minutes into the game, i have a wopping 9 crates that were impossible, and 1 questionable, and shy still only 2-2... yet the score was just about tied, me having 172, and shyguy having 174

at roughly 13:30 shy came and attacked me, leaving his cr8 behind..  my health was 129 to shyguys impressive 199.. but i was able to not only get my cr8, but also the one he left behind on my turn, and still skillfully managed to attack.. the score then went to 179-157, my lead! (not to mention at this point the tally is 10 impossible and 1 questionable for me, and still 2 and 2 for shy)

by the end of the game i had 13 impossible, and 1 questionable.. and shy had 5 impossible and 2 questionable, it was not until i gave myself 20 FD second to last turn, and totally blew my last turn killing myself was the game over... there were plenty of cr8s on the map for me to retreive and hide, if i had not fallen there was plenty of possibility for me to have won... therefor shy was the better skilled player of this match, cr8s had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome.

now ask yourself this...   in a standard rope scheme of me getting 13 impossible cr8s, and shy getting 5... who do u think would have won??? the answer is obvious

Re: w2rope scheme replay (for those 2 lazy to try b4 they vote)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:34 PM »
I think it's a good idea with this w2 roper, I played with dibz and It got some tactics too.
It could be a league scheme for me np
maybe ppl vote no cus they didn't try, but try this just one time and see

Offline avirex

Re: w2rope scheme replay (for those 2 lazy to try b4 they vote)
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 08:34 PM »
nail told me to bump the replay, so i did.. i also posted ALL the stats of this game, for some people who just truly can not understand simple things.. ( i wont say any names )

now after watching replay, hope some of u reconsider your votes... or atleast go give the damn scheme a try, thnx