Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:17 PM

Author Topic: 4 wins in a row! mm writes history  (Read 3767 times)

Re: 4 wins in a row! mm writes history
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 01:38 AM »
Thanks guys :[ ]

I'm glad we had a close final, good times.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 09:48 AM »
Congratz mm, impressive 0o

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 10:59 AM »
Kinda buu. :(

Offline SPW

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 11:20 AM »
It hurts, but gj to mm. Still.. more gold cups > any streak. :P

It was intensive games, but imagine how the Elite would end if that bloody molotov doing its job. ;d Bad luck at the most stupid moment, well.. thats worms.

Once again: Good job, Mablak, Barman and Free. :)

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 11:44 AM »
mm: Minchia Mostruosa!

Gratz guys.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 11:48 AM »
u guys good? how long play

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 11:52 AM »
Yeah bl with the molotov, I had a decent molotov hide under the tree but I suppose the wind was too hard so it didn't push. Would've been very nervewrecking end-game probably :)

Imo WxW was the most intense. :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 07:17 PM »
Yeah bl with the molotov, I had a decent molotov hide under the tree but I suppose the wind was too hard so it didn't push. Would've been very nervewrecking end-game probably :)

Imo WxW was the most intense. :D
Strange, I did not feel it to be intense, maybe I was just too tired and I was playing like, kind of by my instincts, if that makes any sense to you. The end of my last turn in the TTRR, now there I felt my heart beat like crazy, too bad I made that mistake, I could have caught Mablak I think. :(

Offline Hussar

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 07:31 PM »
 impressiv !.. u got great team

Offline franz

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 07:33 PM »
heh, you should check replay again, mablak got a 52 on his last worm when everyone left the host. no pressure on his go, but still nice

should've been able to muster better than 60 myself. was playing at a friends, and even brought my kb, but that was not my usual performance, sorry dudes.

still, great job mm, worthy winners.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 12:07 AM »
oh wtf, why do i even bother...

i typed out a longer, slightly nicer post....... but whats the point, some people will never change.

mods: i figured i was going to get some kind of warn, or ban after i typed my original post... but you just deleted it.... i dunno if you were trying to do me a favor, because deep down you agreed with what i said... that would make perfect sense...

but plz, dont delete my posts, i would rather take the punishment... i believe in freedom of speech, u kno?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:14 AM by avirex »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 03:47 AM »
Avirex have you misunderstand the concept of freedom of speech? It is about being allowed to express your thoughts not "I say what I want when I want and where I want".

You've been muted for a month this time I'll go for two. You like to interpret your ban punishment because of heroic stuff you do right?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 04:03 AM »
im not overly concerned. if somone is being a jackass, im going to say it...

i call a spade a spade... if you feel i should be muted for that, then so be it.. no dissrespect to you monkeyisland, but i wont be losing sleep over it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:07 AM by avirex »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 04:42 AM »
I'm not asking you to call a spade a diamond. You calling it whatever you like, won't make a difference. We pretty much know about your character and Komo's. The only thing you do by "calling a spade a spade" is filling these forums with uncreative and unnecessary stuff.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 05:06 AM »
sometimes i forget how creative and necassery everyone elses posts are, i guess i just forget where i am... sorry monkeyisland.

thnx for ruining yet another thread komo, ill bet your happy