Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:58 PM

Author Topic: TRL season 10: Roper playoffs  (Read 2368 times)

Offline ArsGoetia

Re: TRL season 10: Roper playoffs
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46 AM »
Hello, i do have problems reporting the PO games, when i try to report there appears ''TRL: Kaos'' when must be ''TRL: Roper'' so fix that!! ;p

Another problem that i have is ,, i was playing against kaleu, i won the first and second game, and the third one kaleu  just quitted (i had a considerable advantage to restart the game again..) so i don't know if this is considered as a victory ...

plz, let me know when it will be ready to upload my replays because as kaleu said before im week of tests so ... i don't heed this topic at all lol , or by now at least ...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline franz

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 01:32 AM »
you can still report the first 2 games (or wait). MonkeyIsland can likely edit them to the correct scheme. either way he will probably have to look into this bug. MonkeyIsland can you check?

talk to kaleu about the 3rd game (did he quit and never return?) see if you can solve it between you two. we're only the last resort.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 03:27 AM »
you can still report the first 2 games (or wait). MonkeyIsland can likely edit them to the correct scheme. either way he will probably have to look into this bug. MonkeyIsland can you check?

talk to kaleu about the 3rd game (did he quit and never return?) see if you can solve it between you two. we're only the last resort.

as i told u before, he just quitted and don't back, he didn't say anything just '' i have to go''.... this will sound a little repugnant ... but i don't have any intention to start the game again, he forced me to play today tho i had to study... (im f@#!ing sure if i would've said him ''no today'' he would've insulted me again, like always and probably show here im the f@#!ing faulter)  , how is possible u just quitted and then restart the game? i understand when the ''winner has to go'' because there we can see he has not option... when we start the game, i had to give it up to restart the game because he did a ''wrong teleport'' , (when actually that's not my problem) and then i tell him for change the map and he didn't,,, im willing to bet i would've done a wrong teleport he wouldn't have restarted the game again ,,, like the most of poeple here,,,

anyhow, if we start a 3rd game and im loosing can i just quitted and restart the game ? i hate these behaviours, and i've endured this with many players here ...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2012, 04:12 AM »
I dont wanna any rm or rh, franz just wanted to be cool here and you are making a rain in a cup of water writing lot of trash in only 1 post, I will explain myself, I had to go to amusement park with my friend, you can report this I don't care, thats why I played this cold without touch roping since yesterday.

edit;

about the wrong report, you are lying again, first avoider, now lier? I explained before teleporting that was my time to start, we dont have more anything to discuss I think.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:16 AM by Insan3Lik3 »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 04:39 PM »
I dont wanna any rm or rh, franz just wanted to be cool here and you are making a rain in a cup of water writing lot of trash in only 1 post, I will explain myself, I had to go to amusement park with my friend, you can report this I don't care, thats why I played this cold without touch roping since yesterday.

edit;

about the wrong report, you are lying again, first avoider, now lier? I explained before teleporting that was my time to start, we dont have more anything to discuss I think.

just ''lol'',,anyway the bug has not been fixed, i can't report yet ...

i can't report,, because there appears 000'0000 dunno what more, is banned from the league

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2012, 05:38 PM »
For some reason I missed this thread. Anyway I fixed the bug, try now.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 11:56 PM »
Reminder: Round1 deadline - MONDAY, October 15th
almost 2 week(s) in now -> less than 1 week(s) left for Round1

fr4nk/magic, fr4nk you risk kick out, magic says: "yo, frank told me to report coz he wont play, he is not worming lately, if u want talk with him"

Wolfgang/okeii, both risk kick out for no new times

Offline franz

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 10:56 PM »
okeii kicked out and disqualified from next playoffs

Reminder: Round2 deadline - SUNDAY, November 4th (20 days)
almost 3 week(s) in now -> less than 3 week(s) left for Round2

AlbtrauM #6/magic #8

Lukz #2/Wolfgang #4

Offline franz

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 02:52 AM »
almost 4 week(s) in now -> less than 2 week(s) left for Round2

Lukz #2/Wolfgang #4, both risk kick out for silence

Offline franz

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 11:27 AM »
almost 5 week(s) in now -> less than 1 week(s) left for Round2

Lukz #2/Wolfgang #4, both risk kick out for silence

Offline Lukz

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 06:37 PM »
y cuando avoiderz? ;d

Offline Lukz

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 04:05 AM »
we will try play this weekend or next weekend

Offline franz