Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:03 AM

Author Topic: Playoffs season #8 (singles and clanner)  (Read 5844 times)

Offline beer

Re: Playoffs season #8 (singles and clanner)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 10:08 PM »
whats the point in playing in the league if u dont know u can win it??

To be honest, most people dont care about playoffs and there isnt enough glory being a season winner in a worms league anymore. It used to be such a big deal back in the day. Clan websites had a list of their league titles on it, also its members and if they had won leagues or tourney's..

I really hope MI comes up with a nice trophy system for profiles and better hall of fame to encourage players abit more to take interest in being crowned champion of a season!
yea but i guess players and clans dnt care that mutch about playoffs anymore..
only maciejerd

drama queen iz back

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 10:26 PM »
times up for weeman, flori vs gonzo

MI can u advance gonzo when u get the chance? dont remember but im pretty sure u cant report free win on PO page

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 10:36 PM »
Done.

Probably gotta do the same with Unique since he can't play for a while.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 01:32 AM »
so what about pp? seems pr only cares about elite cup at moment.

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 02:22 AM »
yeah ckc has been able to do it everyday for the past week, when will u not be on a laptop pr?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 01:19 PM »
whats the point in playing in the league if u dont know u can win it??

To be honest, most people dont care about playoffs and there isnt enough glory being a season winner in a worms league anymore. It used to be such a big deal back in the day. Clan websites had a list of their league titles on it, also its members and if they had won leagues or tourney's..

I really hope MI comes up with a nice trophy system for profiles and better hall of fame to encourage players abit more to take interest in being crowned champion of a season!

Once again I have to applaud you Chicken, will you stop writing damn good posts, please?  :P

Offline Gonzo

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 07:16 PM »
When u have time flori?

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 07:18 PM »
im pretty sure flori can only play weekends

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 07:25 PM »
any chance to get this done pr? i really dont want to disqualify my clans opponent, it looks very lame

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 05:52 AM »
pp have made no error to contact us, arrange a date or play us. Ive spoken to sabre, pr and alex13 all in ag and their has been no motivation on their side of things at all..

One weekend pr and sabre refused to play us, dulek was in contact with them and they regarded the elite cup more important that finishing our games on the dateline.

Im fed up waiting and hearing excuses of only weekends of laptop etc. Can we just play CF in final? They made just 20 games and we dominated the season. I know its no excuse for a bye but they are showing a complete disreguard for these playoff games.

Offline Random00

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2009, 12:23 PM »
[...]
Im fed up waiting and hearing excuses of only weekends of laptop etc. Can we just play CF in final? They made just 20 games and we dominated the season. I know its no excuse for a bye but they are showing a complete disreguard for these playoff games.

we're waiting for you ^^

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 04:54 AM »
and we're waiting for pp to play us!!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 10:55 PM »
I proceeded CKC to the next round. pp seems so busy to play their PO. Maybe next time :)

CKC vs CF in final.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Random00

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2009, 01:15 PM »
ok guys, when are you avilable to play?
would be really cool if we can finish this before xmas.

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2009, 05:12 PM »
ckc is on pretty much everyday, i know chicken is gonna wanna be around when we do this, and i dont mind if you do them without me as long as we have 2 ropers around... but yeah were pretty much the most active clan out there so should be np