Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:11 PM

Author Topic: Playoffs, season 9  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Playoffs, season 9
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 03:40 AM »
i spoke to master on msn, he told me hes having pc problems and worms is crashing with some kind of colour bug... said he might get it fixed but not sure..

random00 ask me on msn and i can give you his address.

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 02:55 PM »
CF and Dulek go thru to the next round.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09 PM »
does CKC or CF have first pick??

when do you wanna do this final CF?

Offline Random00

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 12:08 AM »
I guess you have the first pick, since your points where higher.
I personally like to play this week, and I guess it will be possible for the other CF guys as well.
Some more precise times will follow ^^

Offline Rok

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 01:14 PM »
CKC picks first, they were 2nd in season standings, CF were 4th. Note that CF would've get first pick if they would've beaten pb (1st in standings) in semis, but since they got a free round, CKC should pick first.

I'm setting a deadline for Dulek/Nail (singles semifinal), it's midnight, 18th February.

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 01:44 PM »
Yea, we are rdy to play it :)

Tell us a date, evening is best.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 03:50 AM »
CKC picks first, they were 2nd in season standings, CF were 4th. Note that CF would've get first pick if they would've beaten pb (1st in standings) in semis, but since they got a free round, CKC should pick first.

Thats never happened before in any league. We beat bor so its just the same as 4th beating 1st. Just cus you beat a higher seed, doesnt mean you get first pick over someone who finished higher in the season than you. Its your handicap for not finishing in a higher seed.

If i come 8th in next playoffs and beat 1st, i wouldnt expect to have picks the whole way through..

But yeah CF. We'll sort something out soon!

Offline Random00

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 04:36 PM »
Thats never happened before in any league. We beat bor so its just the same as 4th beating 1st. Just cus you beat a higher seed, doesnt mean you get first pick over someone who finished higher in the season than you. Its your handicap for not finishing in a higher seed.
If i come 8th in next playoffs and beat 1st, i wouldnt expect to have picks the whole way through..
Yea, same opinion here. For picking just the finishing position in the season should count.
If its not like this then the #2 of the regular season can never have the first pick in the final, which is kinda weird... Oo

But yeah CF. We'll sort something out soon!
yea, lets do this on MSN :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 05:31 PM »

It never happened in any worms league, but it's like that in some basketball league, can't remember which one it is, though. Nevermind, it was merely an idea of mine.

Yea, same opinion here. For picking just the finishing position in the season should count.
If its not like this then the #2 of the regular season can never have the first pick in the final, which is kinda weird... Oo

You could take it as a reward for beating #1 seed, no? And if the usual (or say the most probable) thing happens, that is that #1 and #2 seed get in final, seed #2 will never pick first anyway.

Offline Rok

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 11:58 AM »
Dulek, Nail, time's up. IIRC you wanted to play it today? It's your last chance.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 08:00 PM »
shit i forgot about these playoffs!!

CKC is pretty active and see CF online a fair amount too. Shouldnt be a problem to get these games done.

how about saturday or sunday this weekend CF?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 10:26 PM »
can i play for ckc? xDD i didnt participate on that season for ckc xd

anyway xD i wont xD only if they need me , and only if i can xD!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 10:32 PM by guaton »

Offline Random00

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 01:58 AM »
since we just have 3 activ members at the moment it should be no big deal to get it done soon. I had some problems with my PC the last weeks, but its ok now.
SPW will be there tomorrow afaik and the chance for yanme being online should be also around 90%.
So, lets do it! :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 08:16 AM »
Random00 vs Dulek
CF vs CKC

Lets finish season 9!!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 09:47 PM »
finding it hard to get me, dub, dulek, spw, random00 and yanme all together at same time!