Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:38 AM

Author Topic: Season 24 playoffs  (Read 11222 times)

Offline franz

Re: Season 24 playoffs
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 12:04 AM »
this is ridiculous, I've always been here, I am more active than free...

status and because he is better than mine it goes, how it works ???

this is frustrating and ridiculous...

First 7 days: Phanton you never posted anything in the first 7 days, and I threatened kicking you if you stay silent.
Next 7 days: Again, you never posted anything in the first 14 days, and I threatened kicking you if you stay silent.
Day 15 out of 20: You post "tomorrow okay" without saying any specific time of day or even what "tomorrow" means since timezones differ
Day 16 out of 20: You post "tomorrow, next 13:00" again without saying what "tomorrow" means since timezones differ
Day 20 out of 20: You post "I've been on much of the fourth, and did not find you ..." without agreeing on a specific hour with Free's timezone
Day 24 out of 20: Four days after the deadline, you only NOW notice that you were kicked out?

What's ridiculous is your effort Phanton. Being always in AG doesn't count. Being active playing lots of TUS games doesn't count --> Posting in this thread and showing effort is what counts, and that's how it has always been. I don't play favorites here, ask anyone. Free wasn't completely innocent, since he also caused confusion, but at least he was putting in more effort than you. I would have thought with your history that you'd put in more effort by now:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-playoffs/season-19-playoffs/msg69682/#msg69682
Season 19 (June 2011): You were kicked out of these playoffs for never even posting ANY effort.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-playoffs/season-21-playoffs/msg88455/#msg88455
Season 21 (September 2011): AGAIN you were kicked out of these playoffs for never posting any effort.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-playoffs/season-24-playoffs/msg111559/#msg111559
Season 24 (March 2012): This is your 3RD time being kicked out of playoffs for lack of effort. if you keep doing this in the future, you may risk getting permanently banned from playoffs phanton.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 01:20 AM »
you know what, forget
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline nino

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2012, 01:48 AM »
i dont get why u r 25/8 on WN phant and to much problems to play ur playoffs lol.

but ye u know what, forget, go take a breeze xD.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2012, 02:35 AM »
when I am it is not....when he is I'm not...

when he can I can not, times are different...
when I said that on Sunday he could not come..
I said it was 13:00 pm, but here it was more than 15:00 pm
he apreceu day Sunday and he is,
just because he wrote a few times here that he was ready or something... this is ridiculo...
seem fair to you ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if so, but I waited 30 days to play a cup...

comes and you say that 15 days passed and I did not worked hard ????

go to hell...

knows what strange ???

Offline nino

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19 AM »
makes sense  :D <3
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2012, 08:11 AM »
I feel sorry for Phanton, he plays more TuS games than everyone else put together lol.

But on the other hand, this is the official thread, if you want to be a part of this League, and compete in Playoffs, you'd better pay attention or tough luck...

Offline Phanton

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2012, 11:39 AM »
if you say that gambling is not to say I'm here or wherever this guy, then it is

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2012, 12:40 PM »
if you say that gambling is not to say I'm here or wherever this guy, then it is

You have a fully fit healthy and working body like the rest of us, you are fully able to type and post written words on this forum, which IS the official Playoff forum.

That, is all they ask, I would kick you also by the way, it's just laziness, I hate laziness, but I like you, you support TuS with your 999999999999 games xDxD

Offline Phanton

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2012, 02:30 PM »

You have a fully fit healthy and working body like the rest of us, you are fully able to type and post written words on this forum, which IS the official Playoff forum.

That, is all they ask, I would kick you also by the way, it's just laziness, I hate laziness, but I like you, you support TuS with your 999999999999 games xDxD

thx Komo, you're a nice guy too...

I think it should have a little more common sense here...

I was one inactive person or played once in never okay

but I'm always here even if not to play, but I'm always here,...

most of the new players tus was I who started the link said it was like, how it works...
so I think we should have a little more consideration..

but is passed, good luck free  :-[

Offline Free

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2012, 06:25 PM »
Arctic, I can't play tomorrow. Is Sunday ok for you since I'm kinda busy on weekend also? 16-23GMT is all okay.

(PM'd this also)

Offline Phanton

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2012, 06:45 PM »
Arctic, I can't play tomorrow. Is Sunday ok for you since I'm kinda busy on weekend also? 16-23GMT is all okay.

(PM'd this also)

this is easy ... I speak here on time and if you do not see me step...
papaya

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2012, 07:26 PM »
It's easy, Phanton!

1) you mentioned that it was difficult to find Free. This is a very big reason to post in the thread and arrange
2) you mentioned you're the most active on TUS. I can only agree with that :)

Quote from: example
[20:19:25] * ActivePlayer has joined #AnythingGoes
[20:19:30] * ActivePlayer Quit (Joined Game)

gives your opponent about 5 seconds to notice you, send you a message and have you respond.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2012, 08:10 PM »
but then, I have said here at a later time, but said...

measuring efforts and even with him whom he has been

Offline Lukz

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2012, 11:05 PM »

(PM'd this also)

maybe, i don't known about i will do that day xD

Offline barman

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2012, 09:29 AM »
mm, we cant make it this weekend.. maybe this thursday (22) 20 gtm?
Hmm, judging from the lack of other mm's response I'm afraid we won't be able to make it today... weekends seem to fit us best; how about Satudray 31th, 20 GMT?
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best