Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:16 PM

Author Topic: TRL season 1: Roper playoffs  (Read 6323 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TRL season 1: Roper playoffs
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 06:51 AM »
I sent TitiO the same message I wrote here, less than 30 seconds after writing it here, I got this reply:

Quote from: PrivateMessage
Re: TRL Playoffs
« Sent to: Komito on: April 06, 2011, 02:04 pm »

me too.. btw.. we always meet on the wn.. we dont need to schedule a time.. ;) we can do it.

o/

Haven't heard or seen him since...

Offline TitiO

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 03:09 PM »
Reminder - Round1 deadline: Sunday, April 24th

almost 1 week in now. -> less than 2 weeks left for Round1

komo/titio, have you heard from titio at all from your PM's?
titio, unless komo says otherwise, we aren't seeing any effort from you, which could result in getting kicked out.
you can help yourself by posting in this thread.

I sent TitiO the same message I wrote here, less than 30 seconds after writing it here, I got this reply:

Quote from: PrivateMessage
Re: TRL Playoffs
« Sent to: Komito on: April 06, 2011, 02:04 pm »

me too.. btw.. we always meet on the wn.. we dont need to schedule a time.. ;) we can do it.

o/

Haven't heard or seen him since...

relax guys.. im here.. i juz had some problems with internet.. but i promisse that b4 24th april we play.

cya.. ill found u komo.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 06:43 AM »
He pm'd me:

Hey sorry for my time away, but im still having internet problems ,  but not willbe free win  ;) we will play. . Cya

TitiO, can you please give me a time or a date or something please, not just, "we will play. .  Cya"

Sorry, but I am a very organised and busy person, normally when I am in AG I am looking for something specific, already have plans with mates and I don't like changing my plans around to suit other player instantaneously, plus, if I am drunk which I usually am, or just woke up and cold at Roper and you come on asking to play and I say no, it makes me look bad, which is unfair.

Please give me a time or date to play, I need this to be a planned event, not something shrubbed off and maybe play willy nilly...

Offline amped

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 11:47 PM »
anytime now zippo. .

Offline franz

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 11:59 PM »
anytime now zippo. .

amped, have you even talked to him yet?

he can't post -> he is banned from the forum.

post here if you've actually talked to him through PM/msn/snoop.
unless you do that, it looks like you're doing nothing.

Offline amped

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 01:13 AM »
we talked through pm, we set it up to play our playoff today, i've waited around all day and hes no where to be found.

Offline franz

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 01:58 AM »
we talked through pm, we set it up to play our playoff today, i've waited around all day and hes no where to be found.

thanks.
noted

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 07:01 AM »
amped, have you even talked to him yet?

he can't post -> he is banned from the forum.

post here if you've actually talked to him through PM/msn/snoop.
unless you do that, it looks like you're doing nothing.

lol yea, like Zippo being banned is his problem! wtf has Zippo done?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TitiO

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 01:29 PM »
He pm'd me:

Hey sorry for my time away, but im still having internet problems ,  but not willbe free win  ;) we will play. . Cya

TitiO, can you please give me a time or a date or something please, not just, "we will play. .  Cya"

Sorry, but I am a very organised and busy person, normally when I am in AG I am looking for something specific, already have plans with mates and I don't like changing my plans around to suit other player instantaneously, plus, if I am drunk which I usually am, or just woke up and cold at Roper and you come on asking to play and I say no, it makes me look bad, which is unfair.

Please give me a time or date to play, I need this to be a planned event, not something shrubbed off and maybe play willy nilly...

18~19/04/2011 . 21gmt ±

ok?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 03:34 PM »
What about shasper/crash?

Score is 2-1 to shasper, they still have to finish their games.

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 07:25 PM »
I wish you'd have assumed I checked the actual playoff page to see how far they were before asking this question :( I tend to do that. I asked the question, because I saw you and Titio arrange a date while crash and shasper are quiet.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 07:40 PM »
I wish you'd have assumed I checked the actual playoff page to see how far they were before asking this question :( I tend to do that. I asked the question, because I saw you and Titio arrange a date while crash and shasper are quiet.

Your fault for saying it like that not mine :P

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 07:43 PM »

Your fault for saying it like that not mine :P

Oh very well, next time I'll just explain everything about my post while assuming no other post in a thread exists and no context exists, just for you :P