Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:18 AM

Author Topic: Fluffy  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Maciej

Fluffy
« on: June 03, 2010, 11:40 AM »
Can anybody upload here Fluffy rr mappack? I know that you got them Mab, could you? :P

Offline inzsome

Re: Fluffy
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 12:16 PM »
Fluffy

There you go, enjoy.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 12:30 PM »
thx Inza!
applaud from me

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 01:40 PM »
300 maps, god, that is going to take a while to upload to TUS... :-X

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 01:52 PM »
ahahah, gl ray!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 02:45 PM »
Gotta give him a shiny color ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34 PM »
FFie map ftw :p

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 04:04 PM »
Angus mentioned in game today my maps were here, so I looked :D

I've still got the original bmps for my maps, which I could probably run through a batch job to convert to png if those are easier to work with. Anyway, lemme know if you need any help with them.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Welcome to TUS fluffy.

You can read the maps db basic info for more information.

In short we support all kind of W:A maps. No matter PNG, BIT or LEV.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 12:57 AM »
'kay, I finally finished uploading all my RRs. A bunch were dated 2002; and the majority were 2004-2005... Crazy how fast time flies.

They're in a map pack at: https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/mappack-36/

(there are double copies of 4 I couldn't figure out how to remove because the map select buttons don't seem to work from the map pack screens)

I used to use this as practice for taps. I thought it would make a nice evil tt challenge with the added rule of no extensions/longropes, so maybe if I can I might host that challenge when I have time.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 03:28 AM »
Thanks for the mappack Fluffy. Which maps do you need to delete? (ID please)

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 04:42 AM »
Just from the folder: 316-333
Could you remove from the map pack 1689, 1741, 1743, 1745

They should still be in the folder 291-315, I just accidentally also flagged them when putting them in the other folder.

Thanks.