Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:25 AM

Author Topic: old dOgMa shopper maps  (Read 1360 times)

Offline dOgMa

old dOgMa shopper maps
« on: August 12, 2012, 02:12 AM »
Hello,

I'm looking for old dOgMa shoppers. I've been tinkering with maps again and although I've started a new (big, colour) shopper, my graphics skills are super-rusty so it might take a while. In the meantime I'm remixing some old ones (wmdb 21218 is current WIP). There are two in particular I'm looking for - one has a train on it, the other has quite clean lines and was a later one (probably around 2001-ish).. Any help, links etc would be appreciated :)

Offline Alien

Re: old dOgMa shopper maps
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 02:28 AM »
the train map should be in and the other one i don't know.

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/10483215/file.html

Offline dOgMa

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48 AM »
Amazing. Thank you.

The train map is there - will check for the other one when i have more time. Looks like quite a collection though, thanks again  :)

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 03:20 AM »
no problem, it took me only 2 minutes to search and pack them, i guess you used more time to make them all. thank you ! ;)

Offline dOgMa

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:51 PM »
Hehe, no need for thanks, but thanks for the thanks lol

Looks like there are some great remixes in this pack, and also some old .bit maps I'd actually forgotten about - sweet :)

Also, the other one I was looking for with the clean lines is there too (shopping 2010_beta) - super sweet  ;D

A "shout out/thank you" will be added to the next map/remix accordingly :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 09:05 PM »
wow dogma, long ass time

your city shopper remains as the best non random shopper map there is
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Alien

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 09:25 AM »
hey dOg, i'm glad i could help you. i will accept your offer with pleasure. ;p
good success with the remixed maps !

greetings, Alien :)

Offline dOgMa

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 09:07 PM »
cheers ropa!

Yes, I've had several looong breaks from WA but somehow I end up coming back, and thankfully there are people still playing :)