Forums > Off Topic

A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns

<< < (15/20) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
Doul Oil Seven's redesign is complete!

Scroll up to see it

P.S.:I've also updated and extended the bios of Boogie, Scout Minilol, Evil and Doul Oil Seven.

Edoardo Moretti:
Check also Orange_Ball's (Nadiya) original WA comic series:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/star-strikers-33432/

Edoardo Moretti:
After a long time of remaking the designs there’s a brand new character: DJ Alam

Name: DJ Alam
First Appear: War’n’Guns Reloaded (Worms Reloaded)
Voice: Alamo
Fanfare: Club (Worms W.M.D.)
Flag: Music

Bios:
DJ Alam is an ex-radar veteran that fought the war of the aeronautic fight between the United Kingdom and the New Nazis some year ago and he has a strange habit to call the enemies ”Mixie-Worms”. After the war, Alam decides to abandon the warfare and continue to live on by becoming a musician and hopping to success for a great carrier. Unfortunately for him, the music wasn’t the best and before to leave everything and move on, General Dougie convinced him to being part of the W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization) and making him a well trained elite. Alam is an Earthquake survivalist and an Air Strike user, he always recover inside the craters to resists the power of the quake. In free time Alam manage to open his own radio station called “Radio Alarm” and he becomes a excellent DJ.

Inspiration:
DJ Alam wasn’t so hard to make (except the hairstyle): some of his quotes: “This ain’t man first Radio”, “This is from Worms Bully”, “Big head, No Cable” makes me resemble a DJ from a radio network.

Edoardo Moretti:
Maxim VanOski's redesign and new bios are complete!

Go to Page 4 and see!

7 redraws done! 14 more to go!

T0o0T_man:
can you do the alien from Worms 3D for me?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version