Forums
May 11, 2024, 05:42 PM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15336 times)

All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 08:37 AM »
f@#!ing hell.

I just woken up and I read this.

Komo, why do you feel the need to exaggerate everything?  If you stayed awake for a few days then you would say it was 2 weeks.  I remember you talking about alcohol a while ago and you claimed to have drunk a really stupid amount of vodka but here's the exaggeration; you claimed that you didn't feel drunk afterwards!  I mean, to drink well over a litre of vodka and not feel drunk.  Who do you think you are kidding?

Instead of being mildly attractive to the opposite sex you are some kind of super stud who is constantly turning down women, when someone mentioned you had a bit of a tummy you claimed that you deliberately made yourself a bit fat so you were less attractive to the opposite sex because you were sick of being hassled by girls.  That is incredible post hoc rationalisation right there.

It's almost like in every situation you have to distort the facts to make it seem more incredible.

Is it for our benefit?  Do you make the details more exciting to make it a more exciting read?  Please don't bother.  I prefer to read stuff about my friends as fact not fiction.  I don't like to take everything you say with a pinch of salt.  It's insulting and degrading to you man.

If everything you have said on these forums is true I would be very very surprised.  I don't think it's outright lying.  I think you do it without really thinking.  You add a bit of Komo magic to the facts, because you can.

You should take more pride in recounting your stories with as much accuracy as possible instead of this fantasy element you are so famous for.  People aren't stupid you know.  Most people can spot bullshit more than you realise.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 08:41 AM »
Wow Komo, I didn't realise you were Anubis' inspiration.  Nice one man.

You taking the piss or? Can't tell...

I said I kinda inspired him, not entirely lol me and him know what we mean...

I was about the only person who could outrope him as in, play longer than him and not get bored(I once played for 2 weeks without sleep), at the time, and my 2-handed taps amazed him and was one of the main reasons that pushed him to become better.

When everyone else took the piss out of Anubis and called him a cheat etc at 1st, I stood by him !

Cueshark, when it comes to Warmers, I used to be one of the best, of all time, just like many, and I am proud of this ! I was part of something incredible. <--- FU all the haters.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 08:57 AM »
Cue, if you are so bothered, come up to my house, meet some of my friends, ask them yourself.

Even the polish were proud of me drinking all their zubrowka!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 09:03 AM »
Komo's CV would look something like this:

- Superhuman tolerance to alcohol
- Too hot for girls
- Best Bng player ever
- Top Warmer player ever
- Holder of the absolute truth
- "Music" producer
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 09:12 AM »
I never once said I was too hot for girls...

You may be good looking, you may be able to have 1 night stands with beautiful women, what's so special about that lol? There has been millions like you before and there will be millions like you after you die, your kind is common and not in the slightest intimidating, you are a cheat, a coward and generally pathetic, you will never find true love, at least not with a girl who is REALLY worth it.

I am glad people like you snatch up all the "bitches" so good men like me are left with true women who ain't stupid.

I don't need to explain myself to some OC looking spoiled bitch like you.

Edit: A good lover can romance many women, A great lover can romance the same women over and over for a lifetime and keep her satisfied.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2012, 09:19 AM »
I never once said I was too hot for girls...

You may be good looking, you may be able to have 1 night stands with beautiful women, what's so special about that lol? There has been millions like you before and there will be millions like you after you die, your kind is common and not in the slightest intimidating, you are a cheat, a coward and generally pathetic, you will never find true love, at least not with a girl who is REALLY worth it.

I am glad people like you snatch up all the "bitches" so good men like me are left with true women who ain't stupid.

I don't need to explain myself to some OC looking spoiled bitch like you.

Edit: A good lover can romance many women, A great lover can romance the same women over and over for a lifetime and keep her satisfied.

I'm getting married next year thanks for asking
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2012, 09:24 AM »
Dude.  Fact is you don't drink as much alcohol as you claimed you did and not feel drunk afterwards.

Drink that much and then feel drunk, fair enough.  Then I'd just call you stupid for damaging your internal organs.  But to claim sobriety after 10 skins full, that's just BS.

I mean, what would be the point in drinking a dangerous amount of alcohol and not feeling drunk afterwards?!  You may as well have drunk 2 litres of water and saved yourself the liver damage.

Fact is you're a compulsive exaggerator.  To deny it is to deny who you are.

I like it man.  To have you around here just adds to the mix of personalities I get to read in the wormy forums whilst enjoying my little roping fix.  It seriously doesn't matter to me.  But when I read BS and spot a compulsive exaggerator I will call you on it.  Just to let you know that I'm not falling for it.  I see straight through it.

But you crack on mate.  Drink your litres of vodka and not even slur your words, turn down all the girls and be sick of all the female attention, stay up 14 nights without sleep, drink your 50 litres of soft drink.

I'll just carry on with my normal life where I go out and crave female attention but don't get as much as I'd like (that's different now because I have a g/f), drink alcohol experiencing a positive correlation between quantity consumed and drunkeness, following a normal sleeping pattern with the odd late night which totally f@#!s me up if I do it too often.  Not really being the best at anything but enjoying the playing experience.

f@#! my life seems so mundane :<

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33 AM »
How would you know Cue lol?

I have consumed more than 1 ltr of vodka on many many occasions and got used to it, but if I drink cider or anything else, I get drunk quicker.

I never said I don't feel drunk afterwards, I said it doesn't matter how much I drink I am always in control.

I could drink half a litre and still act like I am sober.

Like I said, come to my town and you can talk to others who have shared those moments with me.

I can prove it if you are willing to come here lol, if not, then stop being a hater lol.

If you want more women, good women, stop f@#!ing trying so hard lol.

The best women are the ones that want YOU, not the other way around.

^^ (If you in it only for sex).

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2012, 09:36 AM »
f@#! my life seems so mundane :<

Here, have some. :D

I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2012, 09:41 AM »
Cueshark, actually, just ask Liam, I had a Lithuanian girl asking Liam to drive her to the airport cuz I stopped some guy harassing her when I went down to see him last month.

He knows I have good charisma with girls, when I am in the mood.

In fact, he was there when I turned down girls before when we went on a pub crawl cuz I was mad drunk drinking double doubles after chatting up these 2 girls.

I just wanna have a good time, so do girls.

And i've been off alcohol/cigs for about 19 months now.

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2012, 09:58 AM »
Ok.

So you don't exaggerate any story or situation?  You never change the details of a story to make yourself seem better or more impressive?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56 AM »
Ok.

So you don't exaggerate any story or situation?  You never change the details of a story to make yourself seem better or more impressive?

Yes, but not today.

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012, 12:27 PM »
This whole conversation has been ridiculous Komo.  You're a tall talker and it happens compulsively.

I would say it's a really anti-social trait in a person.

It's much better to downplay your own achievements because then you come across as modest.  It's much more likable than exaggerating everything you do to the point of being a borderline compulsive liar.

Sorry man but that's the truth.

Still, crack on with it.  I'm just a person with an opinion.  Means no more than all of your other mates who most likely think you have a great character in most ways.

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 12:30 PM »
you should open a new topic

- girls chatting
- Komo contro tutti
- Someone has the dildo longer than yrs
- etc

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 12:42 PM »
Oh well Cue, think what you want lol.

I can prove it in real life, you can't disprove it. So who the hell cares :)